Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no spaces between words in Google Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Definitely not.

I don't use apple anything but I've had this type of thing happen and it was because the update for android changed my custom keyboard setup and turned off auto-correct/auto-space/replace/etc.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

EverythingseemstobeworkingformeonChromeasfarasIcan telltoday.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I don't use apple anything but I've had this type of thing happen and it was because the update for android changed my custom keyboard setup and turned off auto-correct/auto-space/replace/etc.
    It's happening on a PC.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

It's happening on a PC.
    Drivers.

Uninstall, reinstall.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

If were doing odd computer stuff, any idea why sometimes the cursor can make the page go up or down clicked on the right side screen scroll arrows, as does the arrow keys, but if I reply to a thread, the only way the page will move is click and drag the scroll bar thing on the right side of the page. Its intermittent, here and elsewhere.

My computer slows, then often locks up and get notices that IE isn't working or tries to recover the page, but if I have the tracking protection on, it doesn't. The tracking protection also keeps things like youtubes from appearing as an image on the page, and many posted images. This locking up only happens here. It seems like the ads with built in videos are part of what overloads the computer. The tracking protection stops them and the locking up. Any ideas?

Have windows 7 and IE something or other ancient version.
    Last edited by Malamute; 11-05-2016 at 05:50 PM.

Drivers.

Uninstall, reinstall.
    Which ones?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Which ones?
    ...of them

Seriously though is it a wires keyboard? Wireless? What build of chrome? Uninstall chrome and reinstall.
    VDMSR.com

I see this same behavior, but not on PF. On DefensiveCarry, I see the exact same thing as described here. Works when "Going Advanced", but not in the Quick Reply box. Both are VBulletin software, but I don't know if there's any version difference.

I'm running Win7 on Chrome 54

...of them

Seriously though is it a wires keyboard? Wireless? What build of chrome? Uninstall chrome and reinstall.
    Up to date Chrome, wired everything. Yeah, I can try that with Chrome.
    -Alexander Hamilton

User Tag List