Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Season 7 (plot spoilers be here!)

The Walking Dead Season 7 (plot spoilers be here!)

Yeah, that was a little rough... Available on Amazon the day after each episode.
    #RESIST

I thought Jeffrey Dean Morgan was great as Negan.

Still think the pig trough was rougher visually. The melodramatic crap with the whole eeeny meeeny mini moe went a tad too long for me. However, the point was well made and sets the mood well for the upcoming struggle for freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Still think the pig trough was rougher visually. The melodramatic crap with the whole eeeny meeeny mini moe went a tad too long for me. However, the point was well made and sets the mood well for the upcoming struggle for freedom.
    Yeah, the flashbacks/visions/whatever were annoying as hell. I predict Rick crying (as usual) throughout this entire season.

I really, really, really wish that TWD didn't portray every MSR in America as full auto.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 10-25-2016 at 02:18 PM.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Yeah, the flashbacks/visions/whatever were annoying as hell. I predict Rick crying (as usual) throughout this entire season.

I really, really, really wish that TWD didn't portray every MSR in America as full auto.
    I predict that Rick will jettison the Python this season and rock a Glock 17 M.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree on the flashbacks, over-hype and dragging the whole deal out. That said, the clubbing scenes were pretty brutal by any standard.

My wife isn't happy about Glenn. Poor Abraham gets no respect.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The Walking Dead Season 7 (plot spoilers be here!)

At the first commercial break (Taco Bell) my daughter was so ticked off by not knowing who was whacked that she said she'd never go to Taco Bell again. That said, it was pretty good, Negen looks like a interesting character and the actor did great.
    I'm gonna miss Abraham more than Glen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Eastex; 10-25-2016 at 03:30 PM.

i believe the reason for the flashback scene was to use the footage already taken, as to not give up the secret of the cliff-hanger. If you shoot a scene with everyone getting their head bashed in it helps to rule any cast member out while waiting for the next season. Agree that it was dragged out more then it needed to be. My bet along was Glenn, kinda three strike rule. Now the wife was adamant it was going to be Abraham, I will mis his character a lot this season.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by tremiles View Post
    I thought Jeffrey Dean Morgan was great as Negan.
    Yeah, he is over the top. Must be having a blast playing the character.

Anyone want to speculate on who ultimately gets to kill him? No fair if it's revealed in the comic and you read that stuff.

My bet is on Maggie getting to plug the guy. Maybe Coral gets to avenge his dads humiliation.

User Tag List