Thread: Judge convicted of bribing federal officer with Bud Light

Site Supporter

Judge convicted of bribing federal officer with Bud Light

Judge convicted of bribing federal officer with Bud Light

Federal prosecutors say a North Carolina judge has been convicted of bribery after he offered Bud Light and cash to an officer in exchange for text messages from his wife's cellphone because he suspected she was cheating on him.
    Prosecutors say Jones asked a Wayne County deputy, who is also a member of an FBI gang task force, to get him copies of the text messages in October 2015, even though the law prevents him from receiving them.

Jones offered “a couple of cases of beer” to the officer but ultimately agreed to hand over $100 instead, according to the indictment.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/23...bud-light.html

Well, at least the deputy had the good sense to ask for money instead of something purporting to be beer but clearly isn't.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Well, at least the deputy had the good sense to ask for money instead of something purporting to be beer but clearly isn't.
    That was my first thought. No wonder he turned in him. Anybody that thinks Bud Light is bribery material clearly does not need to be sitting on the bench.

Site Supporter
    This is so messed up...Miller Light would have been the right answer

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    That was my first thought. No wonder he turned in him. Anybody that thinks Bud Light is bribery material clearly does not need to be sitting on the bench.
    Guy must be a Keystone Light drinker if he thinks Bud Light was bribery worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomshek View Post
    I think Keystone Light is great stuff. The ammonia in it is great at removing bug guts from my car's headlights.

That's about all I use it for, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomshek View Post
    Keystone Light is beer?

I thought that stuff was keg cleaner. Learn something new every day.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

SeriousStudent said it was carbonated ammonia
    Last edited by MistWolf; 10-25-2016 at 01:00 AM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List