Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 of our officers down, one dies in hospital...

Site Supporter
    Thoughts and prayers.

Site Supporter
    Awful.

Heartfelt condolences from the west side of the Atlantic.
    Prayers for the injured officers and those that love them.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Luger

Sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Thoughts and prayers.
    What you do right before you know you're going to be in a use of force incident, often determines the outcome of that use of force.

Support for people who keep our world safe has no borders. Really sorry, Luger.

Very sorry to hear this. Godspeed.

Very sorry that this happened. I hope that the injured recover quickly and completely and that the family and friends of the deceased officer can find peace at some point.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Any line of duty death worldwide is a tragedy. What upsets me even more is it seems like our people die in those one in a million shots. We could pursue a turd, he gets thrown from his vehicle, impaled on a fence and shot 5 times and lives. Your officer takes one round between the plates, or like the Columbus Ohio SWAT officer that was killed earlier this year when one round came through the gun port on his Bearcat and hit him in the head.

I've arrested several sovereign citizens and neo nazis over the years. There's no reasoning with them. You just stay on your toes, remain professional and take care of business.

Prayers for all four of your officers and their families.

Site Supporter
    I am sorry for your loss.

As noted, we have our own issues with sovereign citizens.

User Tag List