Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 of our officers down, one dies in hospital...

4 of our officers down, one dies in hospital...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/20/wo...cers.html?_r=0

The shooting happened in Georgensgmünd, close to Nuremberg.
    The shooter was a member of the "Reichsbürger" (roughly "citizens of the german empire"), a group of lunatics who claim that the german state does not exist and its authorities have no power over them. He was shot and wounded, too. The case is investigated as murder and he faces life in prison.
    The 32 years old officer, who was murdered, was a member of the SEK Nordbayern. He was shot in the chest, just between the plates of his vest, and died the following morning in hospital.
    If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Luger View Post

The shooter was a member of the "Reichsbürger" (roughly "citizens of the german empire"), a group of lunatics who claim that the german state does not exist and its authorities have no power over them. He was shot and wounded, too. The case is investigated as murder and he faces life in prison.
    The 32 years old officer, who was murdered, was a member of the SEK Nordbayern. He was shot in the chest, just between the plates of his vest, and died the following morning in hospital.
    Sorry to hear that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My condolences. Police-work, world-wide, can be a dangerous job/career. I'll typically put on the black band on my badge whenever a California officer dies in the line of duty, with some exceptions for other states' events, and wear the band until the funeral. Lately, the black band just never seems to come off.

Sovereign citizens are crazy no matter where they are or in what country.

Likewise those who run towards danger and gunfire alike are the same types of people, regardless of national origin. We are all human after all.

I will drink to these officers health and memory. May they recover quickly and may the downed officers find his way to the table amongst his brothers.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I read about this on the BBC website, I'm sorry to hear about this. Sounds like they're a German version of sovereign citizens?

Very sorry to hear this. Your officers and their families / colleagues will be in our prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Luger View Post

Thoughts and prayers Luger.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Really sorry for your loss.

I am very sorry to hear of the officer who gave his life protecting his people, and his fellow officers.

May the other officers recovery fully and quickly.

User Tag List