Thread: Putin on Biden's threats and the Democratic accusations of hacking

Putin on Biden's threats and the Democratic accusations of hacking

I rarely post videos. I understand well that Putin spies upon his own people, is a de facto dictator, and so on. Nevertheless, I found him much more well spoken and informed than our Commander in Chief.

#RESIST

Site Supporter
    He's well-spoken alright. And who knows more about distraction, misdirection, disinformation, and scapegoating in pursuit of authoritarian agendas than Vovochka? KGB tradecraft is strong with this one.

BTW, it's not obvious from the video itself, but the channel this video came from seems like a typical anti-semitic ("zio-media", really?) Kremlin apparatchik mouthpiece. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by modrecoil View Post
    He's well-spoken alright. And who knows more about distraction, misdirection, disinformation, and scapegoating in pursuit of authoritarian agendas than Vovochka? KGB tradecraft is strong with this one.

BTW, it's not obvious from the video itself, but the channel this video came from seems like a typical anti-semitic ("zio-media", really?) Kremlin apparatchik mouthpiece. Just saying.
    He is definitely an intelligent and calculating person, he knows the games that are played.

Btw I don't know if you speak Russian or just googled it but no man should call another man in the -chka conjugation.
    Last edited by voodoo_man; 10-21-2016 at 12:45 PM.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    He is definitely an intelligent and calculating person, he knows the games that are played.

Btw I don't know if you speak Russian or just googled it but no man should call another man in the -chka conjugation.
    Agreed. I remember how mocked (KGB middle-manager) and underestimated he was in the West as he rose to power. That was a mistake, obvious to anyone paying attention to internal politics.

Russian is my first language.

Quote Originally Posted by modrecoil View Post
    Agreed. I remember how mocked (KGB middle-manager) and underestimated he was in the West as he rose to power. That was a mistake, obvious to anyone paying attention to internal politics.

Russian is my first language.
    As is mine, must be you joking then.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List