Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet Mr. Bobcat! He sounds Italian, but he's actually from Tennessee.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by busykngt View Post
    My Beretta Model 21A Owners Manual doesn't say anything about not shooting Stingers or hypervelocity .22s. What I noticed is the powder burn is slow enough that you do tend to get more muzzle flash out of the short barrel (at least with the Agulia hypervelocity rounds I used).
    I checked the manual online and it appears I may be incorrect. I am sure I saw that somewhere. Stingers are one of my favorite .22 loads, so I am glad so many of you have success with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Meet Mr. Bobcat! He sounds Italian, but he's actually from Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I checked the manual online and it appears I may be incorrect. I am sure I saw that somewhere. Stingers are one of my favorite .22 loads, so I am glad so many of you have success with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Stinger case is a bit longer (more tall (?)) than a regular .22LR round so it might be more suspect that it wouldn't cycle properly. But as psalms144.1 pointed out, it is reliable. I've also experienced no problems with it cycling in my Bobcat. As I mentioned previously, only the sixty grain subsonic Aguilar jams in my Bobcat (it's a FTF problem). The slug is very long on that round so I suspect the design of that round is the inherent problem. Didn't mean to get off topic but I suspect the OP will have lots of fun figuring out what shoots well out of his little Beretta!

Sent from my Apple thang using Tapatalk
    Last edited by busykngt; 10-20-2016 at 08:00 PM.

Going to have to try this thing out...

http://instagram.com/p/BikhR5JntdQ/

Very sharp gun LB! Now get a range report to us on that sucker

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Way back in prehistory, before I knew better . . . I would frequently wander around Miami with one stuffed in each of the front pockets of my Columbia shorts.
    Mindset: 10

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Very sharp gun LB! Now get a range report to us on that sucker
    Sadly I had to sell it as part of my debt selloff, but it was sold to a forum member at least.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Sadly I had to sell it as part of my debt selloff, but it was sold to a forum member at least.
    This is the part where I look at the date on the original post for the first time and slowly back out of the thread without making eye contact with anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    This is the part where I look at the date on the original post for the first time and slowly back out of the thread without making eye contact with anyone...
    Why? I necro'd this thread...

This one might be American too. Not as pretty. It was my EDC in a NPE for a while. Model 20 in .25 ACP.

Name:  IMG_1846.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  38.7 KB Name:  IMG_1847.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  38.3 KB

My range partner bailed on me this AM and after after practicing for a bit, I tried out the bobcat...

Federal AutoMatch runs like a dream - I shot ~200 rounds of the stuff and it didn't hiccup at all.

Win 1400fps HP didn't run very well.

Browning 1400fps HP seemed to do well.

http://instagram.com/p/BjH39DEnMKy/

For an underwear gun, not bad...
    Last edited by Sal Picante; 05-23-2018 at 01:51 PM.

User Tag List