Thread: HK P2000 LEM 9mm availability

HK P2000 LEM 9mm availability

I want to buy a second P2000 as a backup to the one I use for training. I have been looking for about a month but cannot find any available online or locally in 9mm. Is ther an ebb and flow to the supply or is something else going on? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Site Supporter
    There is some ebb and flow to production. They should be available. I just found a v3 and am lining up on another in a week or two.
    Last edited by Jason M; 03-16-2019 at 12:19 PM.

There are a half dozen or so on Gunbroker right now. Most of the usual spots are currently OOS. HK supply does ebb and flow.
    Taking a break from social media.

Thanks for the replies and the link!

Quote Originally Posted by ncrockclimb View Post
    I want to buy a second P2000 as a backup to the one I use for training. I have been looking for about a month but cannot find any available online or locally in 9mm. Is ther an ebb and flow to the supply or is something else going on? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.
    ZRTS in Noblesville Indiana has one.

I got one with 9 mags that could stand a new home

Worth the wait. My EDC has a Lazy Wolf Guns trigger, but it's less fortunate backup is still a very nice piece. Bought a P30SK and I'll work that in, but I've got to get Rick at LWG to do the trigger as soon as he catches up.

User Tag List