Thread: Have a Good, Safe Passover/Pesach

Have a Good, Safe Passover/Pesach

Let us all have a good, safe Passover/Pesach, however we choose to observe it.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I went to the "30 minute" seder at my dad's nursing home last Tuesday. Probably more than 30 years since I'd been to one. Yeah, I'm pretty lapsed.

My grandson's name is Elijah and we always have a place set for him at the table, so I guess I'm partway there.

Chag Pesach sameach!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

My background is Southern Baptist, with no known Jewish heritage, but, I like to keep in mind that I study the teachings of a particularly devout Jewish carpenter, from Nazareth. And, I live in a community with a very significant Jewish population.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I know this crowd is the exception to the rule but, while being reverent to the significance of Pesach, being with family/friends, partaking in wine, please keep aware of threats and your environment as well as those currently in captivity in Gaza. I am the black sheep of my family but also the glue that gathers everyone together, cooks and puts on the holidays. I'm still trying to figure out how this works since both concepts are diametrically opposed. I wish everyone a warm, happy and healthy Pesach answering the question of, "Why is this day different from all the others?"

User Tag List