Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shadow 2, mine, mine mine

there is no good reason to not own 2 or more!
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

If I wasn't so invested in my Beretta's I'd get these. They look great.

Glad they say Shadow II on them or I would think they were Tanfo's.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    If I wasn't so invested in my Beretta's I'd get these. They look great.
    waaay back when I finished my run with the Beretta Elite IIs I needed something that fit my hand like the Beretta, at first I went Tanfo after getting sponsored by the distributor in Canada, but I just couldn't love the gun, then I got offered the CZ and felt that it seemed more similar to the Beretta in my hand than any other gun. Were it not for that great fit and their durability, I'm not sure I would have stuck with them and not succumbed to other offers. Npw of course anything other than CZ feels just wrong in my hand. Although the new 2s do sit slightly differently.

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    waaay back when I finished my run with the Beretta Elite IIs I needed something that fit my hand like the Beretta, at first I went Tanfo after getting sponsored by the distributor in Canada, but I just couldn't love the gun, then I got offered the CZ and felt that it seemed more similar to the Beretta in my hand than any other gun. Were it not for that great fit and their durability, I'm not sure I would have stuck with them and not succumbed to other offers. Npw of course anything other than CZ feels just wrong in my hand. Although the new 2s do sit slightly differently.
    I'm actually afraid of touching a Shadow II for fear that it would fit my huge hands better and would have to sell everything I have to make the switch. I'm a really tight budget competitor so I can only be invested in a single platform at once. Once they're available in the US and if they will lock back on empty unlike my Berettas, then I would switch without hesitation.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

with my Shadows and so far with the 2, I'm probably running at less than 50% locking back without using a low profile slidestop, I ride the stop all the time due to a really high grip

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    I'm actually afraid of touching a Shadow II for fear that it would fit my huge hands better and would have to sell everything I have to make the switch. I'm a really tight budget competitor so I can only be invested in a single platform at once. Once they're available in the US and if they will lock back on empty unlike my Berettas, then I would switch without hesitation.

CZs are made for small hands. If your hands are bigger than average your better with a Tanfo usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    CZs are made for small hands. If your hands are bigger than average your better with a Tanfo usually.
    I've heard that too. I recently got custom grips made that are the maximum width of the box. So to a certain degree, if it's as wide as it can be, I can get the same done with the CZ.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I've got one preordered, contemplating a second because why not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've got two reordered:-)

I keep hearing how CZs are for small hands, and I laugh. I have pretty damn big hands, seldom meet anyone with bigger ones, and I find the CZ fits perfect with the slim or medium grips. I can use the thick grips but don't like them. Regardless, unless you're Andre the Giant, you just have to grip them right and they'll fit

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

User Tag List