Thread: Three militia members accused of bomb plot targeting Somali immigrants

Site Supporter

Three militia members accused of bomb plot targeting Somali immigrants

Surprised this has not gotten more attention.

Trump may be a horrible human being and a poor candidate but he tapped into a real angst among some Americans. I fear another unfortunate by product of a Hillary Clinton win would be a resurgence of the domestic milita movement we saw during the last Clinton administration.

Three militia members accused of bomb plot targeting Somali immigrants

WICHITA, Kan. – Three members of a Kansas militia group were charged Friday with plotting to bomb an apartment complex that's home to Somali immigrants in the western Kansas meatpacking town of Garden City, a thwarted attack prosecutors say was planned for the day after the November election.
    The FBI began a domestic terrorism investigation of the group in February, and a confidential source attended its meetings in southwestern Kansas.
    In a June meeting, Stein brought up the Orlando nightclub shooting, and proposed carrying out a similar attack against Muslim refugees in Garden City, according to the complaint.
    They ultimately decided to target the apartment complex because of the number of Somalis who lived there and the fact that one of the apartments was used as a mosque. The complex houses about 120 Somali residents, Beall said.
    The complaint said that Stein discussed the explosives used in the 1995 bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City by Timothy McVeigh.
    The men, who were arrested in Liberal on Friday morning, performed surveillance of the apartment building and prepared a manifesto, Beall said.
    In a profanity-laced conference call that law enforcement monitored, Stein said the only way "this country's ever going to get turned around is it will be a bloodbath," according to the complaint.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/15...mmigrants.html

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I'm surprised it took this long to happen.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I'm surprised it took this long to happen.
    Agreed on both counts.

If American "right wing extremist" types were half as unhinged as the media and left elite seems convinced they are, the country would be in full-blown armed conflict by now.
    Last edited by LOKNLOD; 10-15-2016 at 12:51 PM.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Oklahoma City wasn't THAT long ago guys. We are perfectly capable of making home -grown scumbags.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Agreed on both counts.

If American "right wing extremist" types were half as unhinged as the media and left elite seems convinced they are, the country would be in full-blown armed conflict by now.
    That's certainly true. On the flip side, if the "left wing extremist" types were half as unhinged as Rush and the right elite seems convinced they are, the country would be in full-blown starving bread lines by now.

Anyway, I know this is a serious situation and all, but I'm just tickled pink by the irony that the right-wing feelings against refugee immigrants pits them against right-wing folks from around the world.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    That's certainly true. On the flip side, if the "left wing extremist" types were half as unhinged as Rush and the right elite seems convinced they are, the country would be in full-blown starving bread lines by now.

Anyway, I know this is a serious situation and all, but I'm just tickled pink by the irony that the right-wing feelings against refugee immigrants pits them against right-wing folks from around the world.
    The Left Wing extremists are no better. https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....n-or-else-quot

User Tag List