Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glock 10mm

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    A G20 with a 10-40 conversion barrel is a viable option.
    Which is probably what I'd do with a 20.

A 21 would be more practical for me. No real need to expand into .40/10mm.

Except 10mm is awesome! I felt like I was really in the future! (The one we predicted in the 80s) Totally irrational, but it was fun.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

The answer is simple. Do what I do.

Get a Glock 21, and a 10mm conversion barrel.

BTW, the G21 is the softest shooting 45 you are likely to ever find. They are very easy to shoot well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    The answer is simple. Do what I do.

Get a Glock 21, and a 10mm conversion barrel.

BTW, the G21 is the softest shooting 45 you are likely to ever find. They are very easy to shoot well.

Lost River

What sights do you have on this Glock? (And barrel?)

Thanks

Especially the Gen 4 versions! And they are more accurate than I’d expect a plastic gun to be. Even my old duty gun (G21 Gen 3) was superbly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    The large beavertail grip on a 4th Gen G17 has previously been the best fit I have achieved with a Glock. But it still isn't perfection (for me) like the 20 is.

The irony is I will likely be buying a G17 set up this way ( my friend who I shot with today is willing to sell his) way before a G20/21 enters my life.

But I am pretty happy to know the big Glock really fits me well.
    Try a Gripforce Adapter. It’s increases reach a touch more than the large backstrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I'm running a 24# spring on a Glockmeister guide rod in my Gen4 G20. 180 gr XTP over 10.0 gr 800X at 1290 fps works reliably for me.
    Are you using an aftermarket barrel or OEM Glock? Your loads look hot enough to be problematic with once-fired Glock brass. That's the only reason I'm leery of going with a Glock 10. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    Are you using an aftermarket barrel or OEM Glock? Your loads look hot enough to be problematic with once-fired Glock brass. That's the only reason I'm leery of going with a Glock 10. Thanks.
    I've gone heavier than that (see below) with the OEM barrel. The Gen4 G20 barrel appears to be well-supported. I don't have the bulging typical of "Glocked" brass. But, I only use virgin Starline brass for the nuclear bearkiller loads.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    SUCCESS!

Zero malfunctions, and good groups with a wide variety of loads, including heavy 200 gr hard cast Beartooth.

The keys are: 24# RSA and 460R mag spring and mag shims.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Try a Gripforce Adapter. It’s increases reach a touch more than the large backstrap.
    Good to know.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Rack View Post
    Lost River

What sights do you have on this Glock? (And barrel?)

Thanks

The rear sight is an adjustable LPA (great sight), the front is an .10 Dawson Precision. Both are G2G.

The 10mm barrel is a Lone Wolf. It is OK. Functions reliably, but the accuracy is nothing to write home about.

I have a Jarvis .45 barrel for the pistol and it is a tack driver.

The rear sight is an adjustable LPA (great sight), the front is an .10 Dawson Precision. Both are G2G.

The 10mm barrel is a Lone Wolf. It is OK. Functions reliably, but the accuracy is nothing to write home about.

I have a Jarvis .45 barrel for the pistol and it is a tack driver.
    Thanks.

User Tag List