Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: HiTS Defensive Revolver

I would guess that Ted did.

Thx. They look very similar to Spegel Boot style with no finger "bump". Nice

Site Supporter
    So in a very retro move at the First Spear SHOT Range Day on 01/22/2018, I took the HiTS Revolver with me for a little diversion from the AR world. I was assisted by co-worker James "Bubba" Rawl, a repeat Governor's 20 PPC shooter from SC and we sent 150 rounds from this neat revolver downrange. The closest target available was a 1/2 IPSC steel at 95 lasered yards and the next one was a Pepper Popper at 125 yards. We tore them up. I didn't keep count, but we conservatively hit 80-85% of our shots and it got so easy, we both started doing it one-handed! The gun shoots lights out!
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

I KNEW it!

I just knew after Wayne said he'd be wearing a suit at SHOT, that an elegant wheelgun would inspire drooling from the truly knowledgeable.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Ted's gun (NYSP marked 681) that was featured in a magazine was for sale on another site last week. it was listed at $3600 and is now SPF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit View Post
    Thx. They look very similar to Spegel Boot style with no finger "bump". Nice
    Neither the gun nor the photo are as nice, but this is what a 681 with Spegel Boot Plus grips without the finger bump looks like:

Name:  681_spegel.jpg
Views: 940
Size:  82.7 KB

So, it's been a year and a half. Has anyone else done anything similar?

How have these been shooting?

Mine got new shoes fitted by Ted and then got pregnant and had a baby....
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    I just read (and looked) through this two year thread. Those sights are absolutely the best solution to S&Ws poorly designed fixed sights. They should be ashamed. Would that that kind of front and rear sights were available without going to a back-logged custom gunsmith. I had a 681 that I kept trying to fix the sights on. I finally gave up and traded it off on something else. This would have been perfect.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave T View Post
    I just read (and looked) through this two year thread. Those sights are absolutely the best solution to S&Ws poorly designed fixed sights. They should be ashamed. Would that that kind of front and rear sights were available without going to a back-logged custom gunsmith. I had a 681 that I kept trying to fix the sights on. I finally gave up and traded it off on something else. This would have been perfect.

Dave
    And.....I still have the 681 😎. But yeah, these sights are awesome.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Beautiful

User Tag List