Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HiTS Defensive Revolver

Beautiful pieces, DB.

However, I am a bit disturbed by the trigger stops. Are they fixed, or adjustable? I suppose you know where I am headed with this...

Darryl,

When you and Wayne decide to do something you do it right.

Many of the mods were on my hit list. Especially those sights. I always thought that Smith and others should have made their fixed sights more prominent.

Once again color my jealous.
    Last edited by rsa-otc; 10-14-2016 at 01:12 PM.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Beautiful pieces, DB.

However, I am a bit disturbed by the trigger stops. Are they fixed, or adjustable? I suppose you know where I am headed with this...

Fixed......I know exactly what the concern is.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Very, very nice! The sights look like the cat's ass.

Dang, those are beautiful. Talk about do it right, or don't do it at all - those are just about a perfect wheelgun.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Wayne and I were extended a nice courtesy by the place that had a very large quantity of trade ins. We were literally sitting on the floor of a warehouse with boxes of revolvers and selected these based on looking like they were carried and shot the leastest of anything there. I would venture these may have been assigned to supervisors and spent their lives and a drawer or locker. I will say some of the beaters had amazing actions from getting action jobs done the old fashioned way.....by pulling the trigger a lot.
    Ive never had the pleasure of meeting you, but nonetheless have an image in my head of you sitting on that floor like a kid surrounded by Hot Wheels and Lego blocks...not knowing which way to look first. Im jealous! Great project!

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Ive never had the pleasure of meeting you, but nonetheless have an image in my head of you sitting on that floor like a kid surrounded by Hot Wheels and Lego blocks...not knowing which way to look first. Im jealous! Great project!
    Wayne and I are about the size of a professional wrestling tag team. We literally took up an entire warehouse aisle with boxes of revolvers spread out everywhere checking actions and lock up. It was really part of the fun of these guns.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    I would have been like a kid in a candy store. How many do you think you went thru?

Ive been scouring GB last two days...this never ends well for the ceramic pig.
    Last edited by entropy; 10-15-2016 at 11:08 AM. Reason: I have fat fingers and cant type

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I would have been like a kid in a candy store. How many do you think you went thru?

Ive been scouring GB last two days...this never ends well for the ceramic pig.
    Probably a hundred guns total that day, with many Model 10's and 64's and various other stuff.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 10-15-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Those cry out to be working revolvers.....

User Tag List