Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HiTS Defensive Revolver

Those are beautiful.

I run the vz extra checkered grips on many of my revolvers, including 44 magnums, and they are simply outstanding. I would prefer nice wood grips or stag, and have both, but the vz grips do a better job. Jason Burton prefers them, and is the guy who convinced me to give them a try. Which shouldn't have been too hard a sell, since I use vz grips on my serious 1911 now for over 10 years.

Damn it. I knew I shouldn't look in this thread. Now I want another revolver.

Love the sights.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Wow. You two come up with some pretty good ideas. Did you see them before shipping them off? Im curious on how much work needed done on the innerds.

Wow, those are spectacular.
    I wonder what could be done in the same vein with a gp100 or security six?

Do want. One would not feel underdressed with such a thing.
    I wonder what it would take for those specs to be translated to a production revolver. If it could be done for say, $1000 or so, it ought to sell steadily.
    (I imagine the action tuning & hard chroming would put it well past that.)
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Cant wait to see them up close.

Site Supporter
    Very nice! Both beautiful to look at and well thought out from the standpoint of ease of use. It would have been nice if revolver makers had put that much knowledge and thought into their products when revolvers were what most people carried and used for serious purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Wow. Stunning. Form + function.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Wow. You two come up with some pretty good ideas. Did you see them before shipping them off? Im curious on how much work needed done on the innerds.
    Wayne and I were extended a nice courtesy by the place that had a very large quantity of trade ins. We were literally sitting on the floor of a warehouse with boxes of revolvers and selected these based on looking like they were carried and shot the leastest of anything there. I would venture these may have been assigned to supervisors and spent their lives and a drawer or locker. I will say some of the beaters had amazing actions from getting action jobs done the old fashioned way.....by pulling the trigger a lot.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Those are sweet!

User Tag List