Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Ameriglo FBI Glock Contract Sights

LL, check out Brownells. They’re calling them “agent sights”. If they’re not what you want they have an excellent return policy.

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...rod113320.aspx

Ameriglo is now listing the "thin" (0.125) ProGlo fronts in a range of heights for order on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Ameriglo is now listing the "thin" (0.125) ProGlo fronts in a range of heights for order on their website.
    It never fails. I just got the 0.120" front sight from them 1.5 weeks ago. I think I'd prefer the 0.125" with the round orange rather than the square I have. Oh, well.

I have a gen 5 G19, i currently run Spaulding sites on my Gen 4's with a "drive the dot" hold. Anyone have any info on the correct sizes to give me that hold with my Gen 5 G-19?

Quote Originally Posted by Evan_O View Post
    LL, check out Brownells. They’re calling them “agent sights”. If they’re not what you want they have an excellent return policy.

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...rod113320.aspx
    Can someone please confirm that these are the FBI sights?

Thanks.

Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post

Thanks.

Rainman
    Yes.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post

Thanks.

Rainman
    I can't confirm the FBI angle, however, Brownells had them on sale when I followed the link earlier today, so I bought two sets (that I was probably gonna buy at some point anyway). The sale just expedited the process a bit. Excited to try them out.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Yes.
    Thanks much VDM. Sorry for the slow reply...have been deployed/bandwidth-challenged.

Rainman

PensFan
    FWIW

There are about 7 different Ameriglo front sight combinations for the FBI.

Gonna stick this question in here too since the other thread I asked in seems to be more focused on availability.

I just installed a set of Agent Sights from Brownells on my Gen 5 Glock and have some questions about the sight picture.

If I line up the top edge of the front sight with the top of the rear sight, the dot on the front sight is not in the center of the u notch in the rear (it is way at the top) and the tritium vials are not aligned. If I align the tritium vials the dot is centered in the notch, but the tops of the sights aren't aligned.

Is something wrong here? I have Trijicon HDs on all of my other Glocks and they all have the tops of the sights, dot, and vials aligned together.

I feel like this would lead to different impact points depending on which I'm using, and I use all 3 situationally.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

User Tag List