Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Ameriglo FBI Glock Contract Sights

Quote Originally Posted by dove View Post
    Have you ever tried Ameriglo's no-outline tritium .150 rear offerings?
    This is my favorite rear sight easily available. So good.

As to a group buy, I'd definitely be interested in a set of greens. Maybe 2. Or an extra front sight to run with my favorite rear sight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry I have been extremely busy the past several days.

OK what I ordered from Ameriglo directly, was the rear sight used in the FBI set, #GL-90070. The Yellow/Green one is #GL-212-200-GR-C and is a Pro glo front. The FBI spec front sight, is thinner, which personally doesn't matter to me. I have used the HD and HD XR sights and prefer the wider front sight. I found no difference, at least for me between the thin and standard front sights at distance or close range shooting, YMMV. The color makes more of a difference for me.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 08-21-2017 at 06:39 AM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Thanks for all the write ups Voodoo.

Definitely interested in a set if a group buy is happening. I have the Spartans which are ok but too fat to be ideal

double tap
    Last edited by matt7184; 08-23-2017 at 04:44 PM. Reason: accidental double post

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    I like the narrower rear notch (.159 vs .169) and the duller rear edge of the rear sights. I have been using trijicon HD's for the past three years, and they are excellent sights, but that sharp rear edge catches me from time to time. I would ideally like an even narrower rear sight notch to go with the .125" front, but I'll take the .159" over the .169".
    Quote Originally Posted by dove View Post
    Have you ever tried Ameriglo's no-outline tritium .150 rear offerings?
    I'm strongly considering picking up a Gen 5 17 or 19 with a GSSF coupon set to expire at the end of the year, and a .150 no outline rear paired with a .125 orange front would be the perfect combo for this. If there's a way to pick up just a front as part of a group buy I'd be interested.

I might be interested in getting in on a group buy depending on timing. I am going to need a new set of sights sooner than later for a new inbound gun. I have two others with tritium that is starting to fade so I might even consider sets for those.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Ok, green front, square notch?

Who else is interested....I may be able to order a bunch directly from ameriglo.
    This is what I want. Thin front post if that makes a difference.
    Last edited by VolGrad; 08-24-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    I might be interested in getting in on a group buy depending on timing. I am going to need a new set of sights sooner than later for a new inbound gun. I have two others with tritium that is starting to fade so I might even consider sets for those.
    I bet if you wait just a bit until Glock offers their version of the Ameriglo for sale, they will be priced attractively.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I bet if you wait just a bit until Glock offers their version of the Ameriglo for sale, they will be priced attractively.
    Copy that. Just traded a P320 Compact for a NIB Gen4 G26 and it needs some glow atop the slide. I can live with the stock sights for a bit while it's being function tested for reliability.

I still haven't gotten any info back on the correct serial and prices....
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List