Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Ameriglo FBI Glock Contract Sights

Any updates on these sights? I snagged a set with the u notch some time back and I think they are the best night sights going right now. I would like to get my hand on more sets, especially with a square rear notch.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Any updates on these sights? I snagged a set with the u notch some time back and I think they are the best night sights going right now. I would like to get my hand on more sets, especially with a square rear notch.
    If I'm not mistaken, the "FBI contract" version has a U-notch. You were able to buy that set somewhere? If so, would you be able to say from where?

It's been posted on PF that this configuration is not publicly available, I would be happy if that's changed now. I've been using a set of 10-8 sights (U-notch rear .140, front fiber optic .115 with part of the face painted orange) for years. I have no complaints with them, but I've started to come back around to viewing tritium as desirable even with a WML. The FBI set looks promising and I'm sure it will be priced reasonably, so I plan on trying it out as soon as it's available. If the front is too wide, then I'll have a 10-8 rear drilled for tritium vials, as they offer a front w/ tritium that's pretty thin.

I spoke to somebody from Ameriglo today. The FBI sights with a u notch are available for order. The rights to the Bold sights were sold to Glock and Ameriglo doesn't sell them anymore. The only difference between the FBI sights and Bold is that shape of the rear notch.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

I spoke to somebody from Ameriglo today. The FBI sights with a u notch are available for order. The rights to the Bold sights were sold to Glock and Ameriglo doesn't sell them anymore. The only difference between the FBI sights and Bold is that shape of the rear notch.
    That's cool they are available now for order.

I'll expedite my BOLD and unotch reviews.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

As a follow up to my earlier post in this thread, I have been running these sights (.125" front width, U-notch rear, .159" rear width) for about 3-4 months now and they are excellent. I much prefer this sight picture to the trijicon HD's I was previously using, and the rear sight is not noticeable at all carrying iwb/aiwb. I'll be putting these on all my non-uspsa glocks.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Any one hearing if or when these sights would be available for non-austrian Tupperware guns.....like (gasp!) SIG's?

Site Supporter
    Thanks very much for the update. Do you happen to have a link to a page where we can order the FBI sights? Then again, I wonder if we'll be able to buy the square notch sights Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Any one hearing if or when these sights would be available for non-austrian Tupperware guns.....like (gasp!) SIG's?
    Highly doubt they will be anytime soon.

Right now the Gen5 will take the front stage and if there is hype around them then they may be, but I wouldn't hold my breath
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Got mine, and they are some of the best I have used. I much prefer square notch sights to u notch. It is a preference thing as I am not any faster with u notch sights. Visually I am able to index on Square notch rears better than U notch cuts. I much prefer these over the HD's. I am waiting on the same type set for the APX, but again no official dates on any versions for anything other than Glocks. Sorry for the fuzz, was carrying it around the shop all day..

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 08-16-2017 at 06:18 AM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Texas, where did you buy the yellow front? I have the orange version and would prefer the yellow, my eyes just pick yellow up in more conditions for whatever reason.

User Tag List