Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kydex holster with WML IWB options

Quote Originally Posted by Talking Monkey View Post
    I'm interested in this holster, but I usually wear semi-fitted shirts and it looks like the forward snap would print. I can conceal a G19 in an IWB holster with offset loops no problem, but am concerned about the location of that front attachment. Have you had any issues with it? Could you maybe add a front-view pic to show the width at that position? Thanks!

I haven't had any issues, and normally my badge is in front of the snap as well. If your body type would cause the front loop to print, I'd look for a holster without one. Before I started using a weapon light all the time, my Andrews Leather McDaniel II makes full size guns invisible under a t-shirt.

http://www.andrewsleather.com/macdaniel2.htm

I had been running a TLR1 for a couple years on a G19, I came to the conclusion that i really had no need for that much light and opted for something smaller as i spend a lot of time traveling in the car and the extra bulk took too much of a toll on me. I just recently picked one of the Crimson trace rail masters and have been thoroughly impressed with it so far. The light is 100 lumens and is more than enough for me but its nice and compact compared to the TLR1. Very well built and doesn't burn through the batteries as quick as the TLR1. I have a holster on order to fit and should have that monday or tuesday so well see what carrying it is like but i expect a huge difference just based off of the size alone

Carry a g34 with a x300 in this holster from cncholsters.com.
    Last edited by tnt817; 10-17-2016 at 09:50 PM.

User Tag List