Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We All Have Our SCARs - Part 1

If they ever come out with a factory one of these in 300 BLK, I'll sell everything plus a left nut for one of these and a 17. That would easily handle anything I'd ever want or need a rifle for. Good looking setup Sensei glad its working for you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    If they ever come out with a factory one of these in 300 BLK, I'll sell everything plus a left nut for one of these and a 17. That would easily handle anything I'd ever want or need a rifle for. Good looking setup Sensei glad its working for you.
    All you need is a .300 Blk barrel. I don't know what some one isn't making an aftermarket.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I've seen pictures of a functional prototype 6.8SPC. I would not be surprised if FN has a 300blk barrel assembly tucked away somewhere in Columbia, SC.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I've seen pictures of a functional prototype 6.8SPC. I would not be surprised if FN has a 300blk barrel assembly tucked away somewhere in Columbia, SC.
    I think SOCOM's decision to to drop the SCAR -L may have something to do with the lack of a .300 option.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I think SOCOM's decision to to drop the SCAR -L may have something to do with the lack of a .300 option.
    I could completely believe that. As for the 300 blk barrel these guys have them from time to time, (https://hi-desertdog.com/fnh-scar-16...-11-5-sbr.html) but I would want a factory option. I guess I'll have to just run my bastardized Colts in 300 until a better mouse trap comes along. I'm not holding my breath though and I think I'll survive the streetz with what I got being it's the Indian and not the arrow and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Note to self. Make friends with someone at the factory, then talk/bribe or blackmail them into getting me 3. You know cause Doc says we need 3... and reasons.
    Last edited by Mike C; 10-07-2016 at 10:14 PM.

User Tag List