Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures from the Vice Presidential debate last night.

Pictures from the Vice Presidential debate last night.

Name:  Ct-I3kvUkAAJFRz.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  29.3 KBName:  Ct-I5LvUMAENZNp-2.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  25.4 KB
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 10-05-2016 at 07:52 AM.
    #RESIST

Hahaha true
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I think this is unfair to Moe.

I thought this one was spot on.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Name:  lolpence.JPG
Views: 446
Size:  42.2 KB

I heard Tim Caine state he is a gun owner and supports the Second Amendment. My daughter took one look at Pence and said: "his eyes have no soul behind them".

Quote Originally Posted by Alembic View Post
    I heard Tim Caine state he is a gun owner and supports the Second Amendment.

Next thing out of his mouth will be that the NRA "F" rating stands for Fantastic.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by Alembic View Post
    I heard Tim Caine state he is a gun owner and supports the Second Amendment. My daughter took one look at Pence and said: "his eyes have no soul behind them".
    Keep in mind what 'supporting the Second Amendment" means. Hillary Clinton says that she supports the Second Amendment, but she also says that she supports the dissent in Heller in which the four dissenters denied that the Second Amendment protected any personal right to keep and bear arms but instead protect the right of the states to have militias. In other words, if Kaine agrees with Hillary, his support of the Second Amendment is meaningless to individual firearms owners.

Site Supporter
    Gun owner / 2 Amend. supporter means having an O/U shotgun and being an assassin of Tweety Birds for most politicians. Hillary has said clearly she will get rid of military style weapons in the Australian manner.

The Second Amendment probably cannot be repealed but it can certainly be gutted. Hillary can leave it intact while still rendering it meaningless. That is her intent. But she still "supports" it.

User Tag List