Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG HAS THE LEGION, but SPRINGFIELD now has a LEGACY,

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Sorry... I thought I was Tam for a second...
    LLOL!
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Site Supporter
    I feel like the "product" they are unveiling isn't going to be a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Frankly, building up a product (series of products?) on the images and ideas of independence, self sufficiency, hard work and responsibility using young folks is not such a bad idea. I don't know if the product is going to worth it, but the image is something we can get behind in this day and age (and election).
    I really don't have a problem with marketing hype as long as the product being marketed is a good product. Take the legion, I laughed at the "buy your way to Elite" bit, but the two that I've shot that were owned by friends were solid guns. It's not a marketing angle that works on me, nor is the legacy bit, but if it's a good piece, it's a good piece, and if it helps with the younger set, why not?

SIG HAS THE LEGION, but SPRINGFIELD now has a LEGACY,

My guess is a single stack XD variant with 7" barrel in 9x16 Hrvatska. This pistol will have a reverse grip safety as well as rotating barrel. Included in each box is a commemorative Kuna note and a Croatian version of the fortune cookie. Prvi Partisan will not be manufacturing this ammunition.
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 10-04-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I really don't have a problem with marketing hype as long as the product being marketed is a good product. Take the legion, I laughed at the "buy your way to Elite" bit, but the two that I've shot that were owned by friends were solid guns. It's not a marketing angle that works on me, nor is the legacy bit, but if it's a good piece, it's a good piece, and if it helps with the younger set, why not?
    Exactly the same with me. I balked at the Sig Legion guns but then I looked at them a little more and now I'm wanting one. Even if the new SA product is an XD, I don't give a shit as long as it works. Although, the XD series thus far has proved very useful for telling at a glance who doesn't know as much about guns as they think they do.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Exactly the same with me. I balked at the Sig Legion guns but then I looked at them a little more and now I'm wanting one. Even if the new SA product is an XD, I don't give a shit as long as it works. Although, the XD series thus far has proved very useful for telling at a glance who doesn't know as much about guns as they think they do.
    I'm leery of the people who say XDs are the mark of a nimrod...mostly because I wouldn't call Jay Carrillo a nimrod to his face...I've seen him shoot.

Site Supporter
    Any chance it will be a reliable XD with a proper grip safety? Like any chance.....

Maybe welfare open ready XDm?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    "If you’re an independent and determined individual like we think you are, stay tuned, there’s a lot more coming. "
    The Gary Johnson edition 9mm, with Bill Weld approved 10 round magazines?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    "When George Washington (yes, THAT George Washington) founds your brand, you'd better be serious about defending your legacy. And we are."
    Barf. Taking the name of a defunct Federal arsenal hardly makes one historic.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List