Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Glock 39 bedeviled by light, off-center primer hits.

Vending Machine Operator
    .45 GAP...man, Tamara, I thought I could hang with you on hipster cred when I got my .357 Sigs, but I had no idea what I was getting in to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    That was my thought as well because of the off-center strike. Also, compare lockup with shell chambered to empty chamber.

You guys beat me to it. The slide is out of battery just a bit. Makes for off center. Makes for funny trigger.
    What you do right before you know you're going to be in a use of force incident, often determines the outcome of that use of force.

Makes for screwed Grock... Which happens from time to time, hurting the feelings of some Grock types who simply cannot believe it.

A bit amusing, actually...:cool

In my hands (which is not saying too much) and sample of two, the .45 GAP Glocks are more accurate than the 9x19 equivalents. My group sizes with 230-grain Magtech in the Glock 37 is smaller than the Glock 17 with any ammo I have run through it. Not sure why, but that load is remarkably consistent in both of my Glock 37 pistols.

I hope Glock gets Tamara's blaster fixed. I would love to learn what went south on it. The closest issue I found on a Glock 19 was the edge of the channel liner had a burr that occasionally caused the striker assembly to hang on it. I finally figured it out after replacing just about every other part in the slide and frame. Not sure how the burr happened; perhaps at installation.

Site Supporter
    Any updates?

User Tag List