Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blackhawk's New Omnivore Holster

Site Supporter
    Do they really think this is an improvement ? The only holsters worse than black hawks are the fobus and versa carry. When ever I look at a Serpa I see an ND as a foreseeable event. This is not a step in the right direction

Only interested if the "rail attachment device" also includes a 400 lumen light and green laser.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Only interested if the "rail attachment device" also includes a 400 lumen light and green laser.
    I'd settle for just a 300 lumen light.
    #RESIST

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    There are more lumens in All the Lumens now.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    There are more lumens in All the Lumens now.
    While ratfucking my house looking for a red dot sight to mount on a .22 LR rifle (I never did find it) I came across a Crimson Trace Railmaster Pro that was probably 3-5 years old, still in its original box. I remember when those lights came out and I was thinking "man, 100 lumens, this is awesome, I can see all the things" especially after having pressure them in the actual dark shooting at actual targets.

Nowadays I can basically mount a lightsaber under my pistol and that's pretty cool.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    I'll just say that I can think of a niche market for this holster and it's people who have a month at a time with random pistols they have to shoot and review.

I have a stupid molle gun bucket that's always on one of my belts because I constantly need to stuff previously unknown guns into it at the range.

For me this would actually be kind of handy.

I realize that I am not the intended recipient.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

User Tag List