Thread: Glock mag compatible M4 lower

Glock mag compatible M4 lower

ISO...Glock mag compatible M4 lower & complete upper in 9mm

What brands are available, pros & cons?

Where to purchase.

I recently bought a JP Enterprises GMR-13 rifle and so far I'm very pleased. Got it off Gunbroker. Initial zero at 20 yards with an Aimpoint H1 red dot resulted in a number of .5" to .75" groups. One stovepipe initially with some Aguila 124 FMJ that seemed a little low pressure (lots of soot on the empties). A bunch of other 9mm factory and handloads all ran fine. Used the supplied Glock G26 mag and a 21 round Magpul one. No drama there. Trigger is quite nice. The 20 yard zero works out to be under 2" plus/minus POA/POI from 0 to 95 yards with either 115 or 125 grain loads.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

quarter circle 10 seems to be the top of the line type of thing...

Angstadt Arms UDP 9 and Law Tactical 3-M Folding Adapter seem to be a good popular combination...

ETS group 31 round mags work well in this context, and they are clear so there that.

However, I'd highly recommend going to a purpose built 9mm type gun, specifically an mp5 type of setup.

Experience note/consideration: I have shooting buddy's who have 9mm AR15s, they are cool and all, but even as a pistol config you are still only shooting 9mm from a rifle...which a pistol can do just as well. Seeing as how you can build an 8" 300blk or get an AK pistol in the same size range, it is sorta counter-productive to consider a 9mm AR a good defensive tool. If you are looking for it to be a supplement to your training in an AR platform, then awesome, go for it.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    I recently bought a JP Enterprises GMR-13 rifle and so far I'm very pleased. Got it off Gunbroker. Initial zero at 20 yards with an Aimpoint H1 red dot resulted in a number of .5" to .75" groups. One stovepipe initially with some Aguila 124 FMJ that seemed a little low pressure (lots of soot on the empties). A bunch of other 9mm factory and handloads all ran fine. Used the supplied Glock G26 mag and a 21 round Magpul one. No drama there. Trigger is quite nice. The 20 yard zero works out to be under 2" plus/minus POA/POI from 0 to 95 yards with either 115 or 125 grain loads.
    Same story for me on the GMR-13; very accurate and no malfunctions yet. Excellent trigger. RMR on an ADM mount, Federal 147 gr AE. Just wish the bolt would lock back on an empty mag.

Name:  9 - 1.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  40.7 KB

Yes, not locking open on the last shot is about the only downside so far on the JP. Just installed a Millet DMS-1 1-4x on mine and will try it at 50 and 100 soon.
    Last edited by LtDave; 10-03-2016 at 04:11 PM.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

User Tag List