Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Place holder for Mr_White, Montrose, CO class review

Good show Gabe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "There is magic in misery. You need to constantly fail. Always bite off more than you can chew, put yourself in situations where you don't succeed then really analyze why you didn't succeed." - Dean Karnazes www.sbgillinois.com

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    Here's a copy of the class announcement/flyer if folks are interested:

You teach out of Clackamas County? I used to take Reed College students through there in little hordes circa 2009-2010. Went to Karl's service when he passed away, though mostly to accompany my buddy who ran the program at our college and knew him better than I did.

I have taken a few Gabe's classes as well and I am very lucky to be able to continue training together. His class is the absolutely best firearm training class I have ever taken, hands down. He is a very analytical, constantly exploring, and very MOTIVATING instructor. Yes, he is an exceptional resource . Good luck, Gabe, with your instructor career!

Well done Gabe, and it's about time!

Having an Outward Bound flashback!
    Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    Since this was Gabe's first trip to Colorado, we had a little jaunt planned for him. After scooping him up at the airport, we dropped off some equipment and did a walk through familiarization at the range. Immediately afterward, we departed for a couple local mountain passes. Since the class timing corresponded pretty well with peak foliage season here on the western slope, there were some purty views to be had...

Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    I don't understand dude...I don't hate East Coast people.
    I support this initiative to guilt trip Gabe to come out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    I don't understand dude...I don't hate East Coast people, I loathe them. Fuck the East Coast.
    #RESIST

Sad that I missed this class, it looks like it was absolutely excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Sounds like my kind of class, I'm a little miffed I wasn't invited. :-)
    It would've been great to have you there. I think that this was your kind of class, and your input would've been invaluable. I hope Gabe does more so this can happen.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    You teach out of Clackamas County? I used to take Reed College students through there in little hordes circa 2009-2010. Went to Karl's service when he passed away, though mostly to accompany my buddy who ran the program at our college and knew him better than I did.
    I must have met or seen you then. I worked there at that time, I remember Ty bringing all the Reedies, I was at Karl's service too. I took over Karl's classes at that point and then over the rest of them when Stu retired.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

User Tag List