Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Place holder for Mr_White, Montrose, CO class review

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Wouldn't it be awesome if we could get Cecil and Gabe out to Virginia at roughly the same time so I can check two classes off my list at once?
    I would jump at the chance to learn from Gabe. I looked at the Athens class but the timing for me sucks.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    I would jump at the chance to learn from Gabe. I looked at the Athens class but the timing for me sucks.
    While training, will you wear a shirt like Gabe is modeling a few posts back?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I feel the same about getting in your class! Don't worry about Athens - there should be other classes getting scheduled before too long. And the Southwest is on my radar...
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Name:  gabesclass.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  24.1 KB
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    While training, will you wear a shirt like Gabe is modeling a few posts back?
    I would, but that would interfere with my normal sartorial splendor shooting attire........

Name:  Carbine MAy match 7.JPG
Views: 187
Size:  96.4 KB

I would, but that would interfere with my normal sartorial splendor shooting attire........

Name:  Carbine MAy match 7.JPG
Views: 187
Size:  96.4 KB
    You two could be brothers!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    You two could be brothers!
    I'll take that as a compliment but I'm not sure Cecil can. He looks much more respectable than I do.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Wouldn't it be awesome if we could get Cecil and Gabe out to Virginia at roughly the same time so I can check two classes off my list at once?
    I am currently working on a class for Richmond sometime late spring/early summer 2017. That work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    I'll take that as a compliment but I'm not sure Cecil can. He looks much more respectable than I do.
    I don't think the term respectable and my name has ever been uttered in the same sentence.

Hammertime
    Thanks for the AAR.

I have only been a member here a short time, but I have quickly learned to pay attention to anything Gabe posts, or has posted.

Would there be enough interest in a class like this from Arizona P-F members to get a class together? Hmmm.

Several times Shooting on the Move has been mentioned. Are there any prior posts of threads where Gabe discusses that aspect of shooting? I personally think it is critical to defensive shooting situations.

User Tag List