Thread: Hillary ads in weird places

Hillary ads in weird places

So I was watching Cops re-runs on the Spike network (don't judge me), and every commercial break there's Hillary. At first I was ticked off that I couldn't get away from politics anywhere. Then I started to enjoy the segue way from crack dealers lying with every breath to her lying her way through the commercials. She must be loaded to have enough money to throw at that demographic. I wonder what the last show to get Hillary commercials will be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luckily I have had a noticeable lack of political ads on Sports center.

They are everywhere. I even had some okay before gun videos.
    i used to wannabe

There are more Hillary ads on the google-banners that gun forums use than Brownells.

On the other side of the coin, I saw the NRA anti-Hillary ad in prime-time last night. I think it was on CBS.

I don't know the numbers, but team Cankles is supposedly spending a gawd awful amount of money on advertising, particularly in battle ground states.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastex View Post
    So I was watching Cops re-runs on the Spike network (don't judge me), and every commercial break there's Hillary. At first I was ticked off that I couldn't get away from politics anywhere. Then I started to enjoy the segue way from crack dealers lying with every breath to her lying her way through the commercials. She must be loaded to have enough money to throw at that demographic. I wonder what the last show to get Hillary commercials will be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's been a while but I recall the two most popular shows in jail were COPS and Jerry Springer. It makes perfect sense given this:

Felons in county jails to be allowed to vote in California elections

Despite widespread opposition from law enforcement, Gov. Jerry Brown on Wednesday signed a bill that will allow thousands of felons in county jails to vote in California elections as part of an effort to speed their transition back into society.

Through a representative, Brown declined to comment on the bill by Assemblywoman Shirley Weber (D-San Diego), who said it would reduce the likelihood of convicts committing new crimes.

“Civic participation can be a critical component of re-entry and has been linked to reduced recidivism,” Weber said when the bill was introduced.

On Wednesday, Weber said California is setting an example at a time when other state's are trying to limit voting rights.

"I wrote AB 2466 because I want to send a message to the nation that California will not stand for discrimination in voting,” Weber said Wednesday after the bill was signed.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/esse...htmlstory.html

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gkieser92 View Post
    Luckily I have had a noticeable lack of political ads on Sports center.
    Given their massive left wing / progressive bias, why would they need them ?

User Tag List