Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How important/relevant is NATO?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    National Cuckview
    I don't even know what this means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I would like someone to tell me what is the CURRENT military value of NATO based not on what military power (DIME=Diplomatic, Informational, Military, Economic) that is provided by the US but by the other NATO countries? If Russia comes across the border tomorrow, tell me about the no-kidding combat power of the European nations - I am talking old school "Full Spectrum" combat operations, "AirLand Battle" type fight not this COIN, PeaceKeeping, Response to Natural Disaster missions currently embraced by Europe. Only "value" I see is "Informational" and "Diplomatic" as we use them as political cover as part of the "coalition".

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by TR675 View Post

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative

Wait, so the National Review is supposed to be cuckservative and RINO?

WTF, over.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I would like someone to tell me what is the CURRENT military value of NATO based not on what military power (DIME=Diplomatic, Informational, Military, Economic) that is provided by the US but by the other NATO countries? If Russia comes across the border tomorrow, tell me about the no-kidding combat power of the European nations - I am talking old school "Full Spectrum" combat operations, "AirLand Battle" type fight not this COIN, PeaceKeeping, Response to Natural Disaster missions currently embraced by Europe. Only "value" I see is "Informational" and "Diplomatic" as we use them as political cover as part of the "coalition".
    NONE NATO is three or four countries. US, UK, CAN, and when convienant for them Franco-Germany.

Russia will never leave Syria for two reasons-
    1) The Saudi Govt wants to build a natural gas pipeline and port it in Syria. They can't do that if Assad is in power. The Russians want to keep Europe dependant on Russian Gas, that also flows through Ukraine. (That is one of two reasons Crimea is important.)

2) The US almost always has a sizable force in the Mediterranean or Suez Canal, they often port in Isreal. We do this to keep the straight open. Russia is a landlocked nation, Syria and Assad are key, they keep a few ships in the Mediterranean or ported in Syria as a counter to the US, and to keep the Straights connecting the Aegen Sea and the Black Sea, which happen to go through a country that has been a member of that questionable organization of NATO. Russia will not let Syria fall, it is their port outside the Black Sea.

Russia (Putin) is concerned with Money (he is filthy rich) and Power. Money and Power are what causes egos to misinterpret the other sides ambitions. Don't underestimate Putin.
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 09-30-2016 at 06:59 PM.

Wait, so the National Review is supposed to be cuckservative and RINO?

WTF, over.

lol

National Review Online is literally the DEFINITION of cuckservative.

smh...

If you don't think they're right wing enough you're not going to like the future much.

If you don't think they're right wing enough you're not going to like the future much.

If you use words like "cuckservative" seriously that doesn't surprise me.

Oh sure, Russia is about the biggest old threat the west has got to face… you betcha… now never-you-mind all them "refugees" getting crammed up your backside. Nothing to see there…

I mean it's not like the Bush wing of the Republican party have ever steered us wrong before, right?
    Last edited by jc000; 09-30-2016 at 07:30 PM.

User Tag List