Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Highschooler Suspended for Anti-Gun Control Project

Site Supporter

NJ Highschooler Suspended for Anti-Gun Control Project

If think we are not in a culture war, think again.

NJ Highschooler Suspended for Anti-Gun Control Project

A Manville, NJ student was suspended and ordered to go under a psychological evaluation after it was found out he was doing an assignment arguing against gun control.

Student Frank Harvey was doing a project for class that was on gun control, arguing against it, when he left his flash drive with the project on it in the school library. The flash drive was then found and handed over to the school administrators. After discovering the contents of the flash drive, which in the report included anti-gun control political cartoons and videos and reports of armed citizens defending themselves from criminals, the school then called the police.

The police immediately cleared Harvey of any wrongdoing, but the school district officials said that he would have to undergo a five-hour long psychological examination before being allowed back in school. Harvey and his parents refused, and as a result he has withdrawn from school and is pursuing a GED.

http://www.nj2as.org/nj_highschooler...ontrol_project
    Last edited by HCM; 09-29-2016 at 03:11 AM.

1. Hire a good pro gun lawyer.
    2. Sue the balls off the school, admins and anyone else involved.
    3. ?????
    4. Profit.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Kid's family needs to get him on Fox New or other venue and get some publicity out of this. Perhaps contact NRA. Needs visibility. Force the school to do the right thing and not make the kid settle for a GED.
    Last edited by Willard; 09-29-2016 at 04:41 AM.

Minority persecution and the quelling of free speech. Hire a powerhouse attorney and have him go to work on the kid's retirement fund.

Site Supporter
    He should have turned a clock into a mock bomb instead. Would have gotten to meet the president and a free trip to the UAE.

And, New Jersey.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Wait, where's the ACLU? /sarcasm

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Wow! As others have mentioned here, I really hope they sue the shit out of that school system and get rid of that tyrant.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Wait, where's the ACLU? /sarcasm
    Don't be so sure. It they think there's a First Amendment angle, they might jump in. They've wound up on the same side as the NRA in a similar situation.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Don't be so sure. It they think there's a First Amendment angle, they might jump in. They've wound up on the same side as the NRA in a similar situation.
    Nice!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I don't think I've said it yet this week so: Fuck New Jersey.

It's sickening that a good half of this country is for all intents and purposes hostile. Really narrows down my travel options to non-shit areas.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

User Tag List