Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have 'Liked' Post count as 'Participating'?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    The Check Mark and things like it - am I the only one who cannot fucking stand all the little symbols and icons that are used in software now, like my email, that are supposed to signify very important functions but are utterly meaningless to me if I even notice them in the first place? I want Words dammit!
    Subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Sounds like you need to talk to Howdy Dong.
    I would talk to anyone named Howdy Dong, if I knew him.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Actually, Howdy is a her.
    That's even more awesome. But then I might not talk to her. My wife would get mad if I were talking to a woman named Howdy Dong. Don't ride with a mad woman.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Depending upon how you've configured your account, it won't be "separate from participated" but rather a superset of participated. By default, you are subscribed to a thread when you post, by manually subscribing to threads you like you get them added to "subscribed" without having to add a post. If you dislike email notifications from subscribed threads, change your Default Thread Subscription Mode to Through my control panel only (this change doesn't effect existing subscriptions, but you can bulk change them here). Now when you use the use the SUBSCRIBED view/tab in Tapatalk you see threads you've participated in and threads you've "liked" by subscribing (which is EXACTLY what you were asking for but uses a different set of widgets and settings than you'd prefer )
    Sorry, missed this somehow.

Thanks Tom. I will see if I can work something out using the existing solution.

User Tag List