Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Humor: Spider Bites Australian Man on Penis Again

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    That's fucked up. Pretty much anything biting your cock is bad news. Spiders, pythons, K9s...
    ...angry redheads...
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Says a redback spider, which is evidently related to a black widow. At any rate, spider bites are unlikely to be replacing ED meds any time soon.
    The redback is the cousin to our black widow. Bites usually cause local pain, muscle cramps, and rarely serious systemic illness. Although there is an antivenom, it is rarely needed. Contrast that with this nasty player that is common around Sydney: http://www.australiangeographic.com....nel-web-spider

Prior to antivenom, fatal bites from male funnel web spiders were seen from time to time - especially in children. One kid reportedly died within 20 minutes. Thus, get bit on the pecker in the wood and you may have to make some tough choices real fast .
    Last edited by Sensei; 09-29-2016 at 12:40 AM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    The redback is the cousin to our black widow. Bites usually cause local pain, muscle cramps, and rarely serious systemic illness. Although there is an antivenom, it is rarely needed. Contrast that with this nasty player that is common around Sydney: http://www.australiangeographic.com....nel-web-spider

Prior to antivenom, fatal bites from male funnel web spiders were seen from time to time - especially in children. One kid reportedly died within 20 minutes. Thus, get bit on the pecker in the wood and you may have to make some tough choices real fast .
    Well...20 minutes is a fairly quick way to go.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Thus, get bit on the pecker in the wood and you may have to make some tough choices real fast .
    This isn't fun anymore.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    This isn't fun anymore.
    Depends on who is on hand to suck the venom out
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Thus, get bit on the pecker in the wood and you may have to make some tough choices real fast .
    Paging Lorena Bobbit. I'm sure she could cut right through to the meat of the problem.

Double Tap
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Sensei; 09-21-2017 at 08:40 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Speaking of funnel web spiders, a friend of mine is a British expat who works very hard as a consultant for 9 months of the year and is financially able to spend three months of the year at his home in Australia around Christmas time. His wife travels with him while he's working, so they both return to Sydney at the same time. His job when they return home? He gets to kill all the funnel web spiders in the house before his wife goes in. In my house, my wife kills the spiders. I'm too afraid.
    Last edited by Tom Duffy; 09-21-2017 at 10:14 PM.

No time for the details now, but Robbie Leatham got bit in the same place (pecker/out house) by a scorpion at nationals in FL many years ago.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

The lesson here, kids, is to take a dump at home in relative safety.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List