Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Humor: Spider Bites Australian Man on Penis Again

Site Supporter
    Show of hands please....

Who among us has recently started lifting the toilet seat and checking the bowl for visitors before sitting down?

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

IIRC it was in Death In The Long Grass where where Peter Capstick Hathaway was about to use the outhouse when a Black Mamba reared its head out of the hole. Double barreled shotgun blast into the muck and burning the outhouse down no snake...
    Last edited by Coyotesfan97; 09-23-2017 at 07:50 AM. Reason: DYAC
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    The lesson here, kids, is to take a dump at home in relative safety.
    I agree with your premise, but...

https://youtu.be/NwcVJMvVWDA
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    The redback is the cousin to our black widow. Bites usually cause local pain, muscle cramps, and rarely serious systemic illness. Although there is an antivenom, it is rarely needed. Contrast that with this nasty player that is common around Sydney: http://www.australiangeographic.com....nel-web-spider

Prior to antivenom, fatal bites from male funnel web spiders were seen from time to time - especially in children. One kid reportedly died within 20 minutes. Thus, get bit on the pecker in the wood and you may have to make some tough choices real fast .

That has to be the nastiest set of fangs, at least on a spider, that I've ever seen.

Site Supporter
    Was at the range yesterday afternoon... As I'm walking in, the RO went looking for something in the next lane (private lane, so, doors) and I hear him yelp. I look over and there's a hairy looking spider about the size of a dollar bill folded in half. I immediately thought of you guys. Before I could yell stop to get a photo, RO starts trying to boot the thing into oblivion. After 4-5 kicks he seemed to have some success. I was ready to draw just in case.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List