Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Next Battle in the Culture Wars: Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA)

Site Supporter

The Next Battle in the Culture Wars: Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA)

So we have seen the cultural and legal battles over Homosexual marriage, and polygamists with their own reality show are beginning legal challenges to prohibitions against polygamy. What's the next "frontier" for progressives to legitimize you ask?

Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA).

New Mexico mother and son face prison time for incestuous relationship

CLOVIS, N.M. – A 36-year-old New Mexico woman and her 19-year-old son face incest charges and say they’ll do anything to stay together.

Monica Mares gave Caleb Peterson up for adoption when he was an infant, according to KOB. When the two met later in life, they became romantically involved and decided to become a couple.

Police said a neighbor confronted them about their relationship; officers showed up at Peterson’s house and the couple told investigators they were sexually involved. They were then arrested.

Peterson, a mother of nine children according to the Daily Mail, said she’s willing to give up seeing her other children in order to be with Peterson. A court ordered the couple not to see each other.

“He is the love of my life and I don’t want to lose him. My kids love him, my whole family does. Nothing can come between us not courts, or jail, nothing,” Mares told the Daily Mail.
    Peterson said their relationship never felt wrong. He described it as a normal romantic relationship and said he wants to raise awareness about Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) relationships–relationships in which closely related adults are attracted to one another.
    http://fox59.com/2016/08/10/new-mexi...-relationship/

I can see the next front pages: "woman claims donkey is the love of her life, and nothing will break them apart"...

I love the internet. Before the days of social media, I had absolutely no idea that there was so much weird stuff out there to be curious about.

Once the SCOTUS decided on the gay marriage thing was a Constitutional right out of the hands of states, just erase all limitations. It's another thing I no longer give two shits about. We are down a road of zero boundaries, so this will simply come down to raising you kids and your family values being personal with zero boundaries on the societal side.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    . We are down a road of zero boundaries, so this will simply come down to raising you kids and your family values being personal with zero boundaries on the societal side.
    It's an "interesting" time to be raising a family, for sure...

I'm willing to not care about this stuff, what what tensions my striker spring is the onslaught of leftist "tolerance" that is out to prevent me from teaching my kids to see lunacy at face value.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

The Pixies wrote a song about this:

A waste of tax dollars and law enforcement's time.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    A waste of tax dollars and law enforcement's time.
    Given the science behind inbreeding, I disagree. This goes beyond moral, religious, or cultural standards. The state has a compelling interest in obstructing the creation of a mutant society.

....unless you think the Falmer were noble, misunderstood, intellectual creatures...../nerd.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Given the science behind inbreeding, I disagree. This goes beyond moral, religious, or cultural standards. The state has a compelling interest in obstructing the creation of a mutant society.
    Name:  1joffery.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  50.9 KB

Or worse

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

....unless you think the Falmer were noble, misunderstood, intellectual creatures...../nerd.
    I had to Google Falmer... I don't think it's a good use of law enforcement's time or tax dollars, I'm OK if people don't agree with that. Two consenting adults want to fornicate, and it's pretty obvious from their statements that they're not going to stop, so why bother with arresting them? Their jail time coupled with court costs, etc., and then a possible 18 month stay in prison, none of it's free, and I wouldn't want to pay for two non-violent wackos to be in lockup for that long. What would it accomplish?

User Tag List