Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Lurking clown' arrested in Kentucky woods

Site Supporter

'Lurking clown' arrested in Kentucky woods

I was thinking the Clown in the woods thing was a hoax but, hoax or not, it now has inspired copy cats.

Police in Middlesboro, Kentucky have arrested a “lurking clown” that they say was crouching in the woods near an apartment complex in a full mask and costume.

The police department had received multiple complaints about the clown from several areas within the city, and were finally able locate and capture the masked menace Friday night.

Jonathan Martin, 20, has now been charged with disorderly conduct and “wearing a mask in a public place” according to local media. The Bell County Detention Center released his mugshot this morning, while Martin was still dressed in his “killer clown” costume which can be purchased online for $39.99.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I was thinking the Clown in the woods thing was a hoax but, hoax or not, it now has inspired copy cats.

Evidence of baseless mass hysteria at its finest. Unless there is reall an outbreak of clowns I'm not aware of. Is the insane clown posse or whatever they were called still a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Is the insane clown posse or whatever they were called still a thing?
    Yes, the ICP/Juggalo's are still a thing. Strict rules for joining though. You seemingly must have an I.Q. equal or less than comfortable room temperatures and be willing to host a colony of phthirus pubis.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Pulling the menacing clown bit in Bell County, KY is a good way to get yoself kilt in da woodz......y'all.

Better headline: Lurking clown bagged in Kentucky woods [picture of dead clown creep hanging from legs on deer cleaning station, bunch of drunk dudes with rifles all happy and posing]
    Last edited by Peally; 09-27-2016 at 08:15 AM.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter
    Police searching for person in clown mask after Pennsylvania teen fatally stabbed

Police in eastern Pennsylvania are trying to figure out who stabbed a 16-year-old to death during a fight that broke out after a person showed up wearing a clown mask.

Authorities said the incident happened Sunday night around 8:30 p.m. in Reading, located about 50 miles northwest of Philadelphia.

"We urge anyone who was there to contact the Reading police," Berks County District Attorney John T. Adams told the Reading Eagle. "Someone was wearing a clown mask and a fight broke out. Anyone who knows anything about this, please contact the Reading police.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/26...y-stabbed.html

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Better headline: Lurking clown bagged in Kentucky woods [picture of dead clown creep hanging from legs on deer cleaning station, bunch of drunk dudes with rifles all happy and posing]
    Around these parts I suspect that ad campaign would signal the prompt end of the 'menacing clown' epidemic.

Hey, all y'all are messed up, yo. Clown Lives Matter
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Clown story. I was in a Mexican restaurant after a precision rifle match a few years ago when a scary looking clown peeked in the window. Clown then entered the restaurant walking aggressively. At this point at least 5 well armed guys at my table were getting ready. The clown moved to the back of the restaurant, took a bloody axe from under his coat and entered a back room where a party was ongoing. Screams and yelling... everyone at my table was getting up. I recall having my hand on my gun. Now we heard lots of folks laughing in the back room. Clown exits with a skull mask on, and we can see that the axe is rubber. There was a quinceanera party and the clown was a "surprise guest".
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    "My people don't do surprise parties."
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

User Tag List