Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: National Reciprocity passed the house 271/153/9

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I am interested to know as well. I have since relocated to Minnesota where I am much less likely to travel somewhere that does not respect my permit, but still, it would be good to know that I would be able to carry if I travel a bit wider.

Site Supporter
    Trump publicly spars with Republicans over concealed carry

During the meeting, which also included prominent Democrats, Trump told House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., who was gravely injured in a mass shooting this summer, that a comprehensive gun bill would not pass if it included a concealed carry reciprocity proposal desired by Republicans.

“You know, I’m your biggest fan in the whole world,” Trump told Scalise. “I think that bill maybe one day will pass, but it should pass as a separate. If you’re going to put concealed carry between states into this bill, we’re talking about a whole new ball game.”
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

What a guy??? And how about today's "take the guns first, deal with due process second" ? Pretty impressive.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

[QUOTE=JHC;714844]What a guy??? And how about today's "take the guns first, deal with due process second" ? Pretty impressive. [/QUOTE

Even if you substitute whatever you want for "guns", it's still the worst thing to hear out of a President's mouth.

Fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    And how about today's "take the guns first, deal with due process second" ? Pretty impressive.
    "No, no!" said the Queen. "Sentence first–verdict afterward."
    "Stuff and nonsense!" said Alice loudly. "The idea of having the sentence first!"
    Lewis Carroll for the win. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    What a guy??? And how about today's "take the guns first, deal with due process second" ? Pretty impressive.
    The non-liberal electorate had a chance to nominate a limited government, Constitution Conservative. One was a guy who looked like Grandpa Munster and had all of the charisma of a genial wart. The other was a bit quirky and sported a bad Gheri Curl. However, both were wicked smart, a solid debaters, and bosted “A” ratings on Conservative Review.

Instead, these voters wanted a less disciplined version of Bill Clinton. Why? Because he was “anti-establishment,” talked tough, stuck it to the liberal media, told them that he would get rid of the immigrants taking their jobs, and just generally made their dicks hard. Never mind the fact that he had supported every major progressive agenda item and candidate at some point in the past 20 years.

Well, play stupid games; win stupid prizes...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Honestly, none of this can be a yuuuuge surprise. Not one bit of it.

The man's made of mercury. Hit him in one spot and he'll just end up in seven other places all equally slippery.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The whole meeting is here if you want to see it. Starts around 34 minutes into the video

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Honestly, none of this can be a yuuuuge surprise. Not one bit of it.

The man's made of mercury. Hit him in one spot and he'll just end up in seven other places all equally slippery.
    I can be disappointed even when I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Well, play stupid games; win stupid prizes...
    Yeah, the entire 2016 election was a shit show from both parties. Hopefully next time we can do better than the republicans rallying behind a giant idiot instead of legitimately good candidates and the democrats stabbing a genuinely likable candidate in the back in favor of a criminal with a charisma problem.

User Tag List