Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: KSG Sidekick

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by thward89 View Post
    Just got my sidekick in today for the p320 compact. Coming from someone who carried the eidolon since the early release right before Shot Show, my first impression has been pretty positive. I had to install a g-code incog clip because I could not get the ride height like I wanted with the RCS clip, but other than that I really like it. Time will tell how it will hold up, but so far I am impressed. The RCS claw and wedge do their jobs and make concealment very easy. Shipping was very fast too. Thanks, Gabe.

Attachment 11036
    Were you trying to get the ride height higher or lower with the Incog.

I received two of these holsters and my only compliant is they ride higher than my Eidolon. It is handy to have this sort of holster for a PPQ and FNS 9 though.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post

I received two of these holsters and my only compliant is they ride higher than my Eidolon. It is handy to have this sort of holster for a PPQ and FNS 9 though.
    I will add that Gabe was fast and responsive once I emailed him about the order. I suspect something is wrong in the communication from his web store to himself for some reason. Total time for the order was two weeks ish which I think is excellent for a custom job. Two days after I followed up my order with an email asking for an estimate.

Were I to do it again, I would get the full sweat shield again, and ask that the front of the holster not be relieved so the front covers the rear sight completely. That would save my shirts from my the holes I get so frequently from the rear sight I think.

Gabe's holster rides just a little lower than a JM Kydex George, and just a touch higher than a Raven Eidolon set for full low.

The RCS wedge sits a bit higher than on the Eidolon.

Hammertime
    Photos front and back of the Eidolon, KSG, and JM George. Photos show the KSG to sit a little higher than the George but it does not feel that way on the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post

I wanted the ride height to be inbetween the two options that the RCS clip offered. One option was too low to get a full master grip and one was too high causing the wedge to push uncomfortably against my body. The g code clip has always been my go-to when I cannot get the ride height I want with several holsters.
    Last edited by thward89; 10-08-2016 at 08:13 AM.

How's everybody liking theirs? Still haven't had a chance to test mine out as USPS lost my P30SK and have been waiting on the dealer to sort out insurance and a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still wearing mine. I removed the rubber pad on the back and lowered the height a hole

User Tag List