Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Rich's RV and Shootin' Tour 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdog View Post
    Technically 688 Freeport Parkway, Coppell, Tx 75077

I'm off Saturday so if there is a P-F meet up
    Eating BBQ let me know and my wife and I
    Will try to meet y'all.
    I might just possibly be convinced to eat BBQ Sat evening. We arrive 2ish, so would 6pm work?

ALCON - There is a pistol-forum Dutch Treat meet up for charred critter Sat 29th at tbd o'clock (6PM, TBC) at the above aforementioned Hard 8 BBQ. The Mrs. will be joining me. I'll be the short guy in glasses with the gorgeous blonde in the blue Dodge Ram 2500 w Florida plates. .

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    'Nother planning update: ID'd a USPSA match Saturday 6 May in Albuquerque. Am trying to contact the organizers to try and sign up.
    Registered for this match on Practiscore. In Squad 1.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I might just possibly be convinced to eat BBQ Sat evening. We arrive 2ish, so would 6pm work?

ALCON - There is a pistol-forum Dutch Treat meet up for charred critter Sat 29th at tbd o'clock (6PM, TBC) at the above aforementioned Hard 8 BBQ. The Mrs. will be joining me. I'll be the short guy in glasses with the gorgeous blonde in the blue Dodge Ram 2500 w Florida plates. .
    My better looking half says Saturday is good to go.

So, now we are waiting one Serious Student and Dave S.

I will be there, see you folks Saturday night.

One of my minions is in town right now, so we took him to Hutchins BBQ in McKinney tonight. Mmm - jalapeno-cheddar sausage and burnt ends.

I'm in. There's a good chance that Nikki will join us.

Are we shooting first?
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post

Are we shooting first?
    I'm not currently planning on any range time Sat. I'm not averse, but the Mrs. is not interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post

Are we shooting first?
    I don't think the line for BBQ will be that long, but gunfire might be needed if we wait much after 6 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I don't think the line for BBQ will be that long, but gunfire might be needed if we wait much after 6 pm.
    I can assure you me and the missus will be there well before 6. My tummy would not last that long.

I plan to be putting ladles of green beans, sweet beans, and a jalapeņo cornbread on the platter with my 1/2 lb moist no later than 5:59.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rich's RV and Shootin' Tour 2017

We motored up I35 to Grapevine TX this morning. Fortunately our site was open, otherwise we would have had to wait till 2pm for check in.

We have a nice back-in down from the Marina. Campground is pretty nice. Town of Grapevine looks super cute; lots of nice shops and so forth.

Anybody coming to BBQ at Hard 8 is welcome to join us. My wife and I will be near the entry roundabout 545 or so.

Address:

688 Freeport Parkway, Coppell, Tx 75077

If it's nice I would not mind getting a picture of the group (but no problem if you don't want to). If the forecasted rain comes, we'll be inside.
    Last edited by RJ; 04-29-2017 at 02:27 PM.

We'll see you tonight. My bride may request an airstream tour. Just warning you.
    Last edited by David S.; 04-29-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    David S.

User Tag List