Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Small HK Handgun?

Site Supporter
    Isn’t the import law/ point system still in effect? That means no HK pocket guns unless they are made here in the USA. Personally I’d much rather see US made HK 91s and 94s

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    Isn’t the import law/ point system still in effect? That means no HK pocket guns unless they are made here in the USA. Personally I’d much rather see US made HK 91s and 94s
    They have US manufacture in Columbus GA, I understand they are starting with the 416/417 variants.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Haven't read this whole thread since it was necromanced. Did we do this somewhere along the way?

Name:  HK_P9_M8_Ad-1-920x596.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  55.3 KB
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    The P7 was released in Europe in the mid 1970’s and hit the US market around 80 or 81.

This past weekend I did some informal instruction for a gun hobbyist friend who is using a Beretta 92S as a home defense gun after a scare at the house involving his bride and new baby. He is more of a gun fondler with a perchant for older guns than a shooter.

As I explained the 92S will work in a pinch, and it was one of the best out of the box guns available in 1978 but times change and he can afford a Beretta better suited to home defense with better sights, a light rail etc

Compared to other guns out of the box in 1980 a P7 is awesome, it has good sights, good trigger and it is reliable.

It beat the hell out of a stock 1911, BHP, S&W 39/59 etc. as did the Beretta.

User Tag List