Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palmer Luckey: the 24yr old billionaire fighting for Trump via memes

Palmer Luckey: the 24yr old billionaire fighting for Trump via memes

THIS is how we win over millennials, as silly as it sounds. We need more guys like this.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...e-machine.html
    #RESIST

A whole article about meme's and not the first meme. Sad.
    Last edited by Luke; 09-23-2016 at 11:52 AM.
    i used to wannabe

Who the hell gave the author of that article a job? Seriously, I've seen more cohesive posts come out of my 6-year old nephews backside. I can't be the only person who kept going back and forth going, "Wait...what was that he wrote before?"

Seriously, someone donate some money to the author of this article so he can go back to college and learn how to write a damn narrative.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Gideon Resnick is a journalist with a fervent interest in politics, peach rings and rap mixtapes. His work has been published in VICE, the New York Observer, and the Atlantic, amongst others.
    Well, those are real paying writing gigs, and The Daily Beast isn't one of those $25/article content mills or a place that promises "exposure" in lieu of payment. ("Dude, just no. People fucking die of exposure.")
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Gideon Resnick is a journalist with a fervent interest in politics, peach rings and rap mixtapes. His work has been published in VICE, the New York Observer, and the Atlantic, amongst others.
    Well, those are real paying writing gigs, and The Daily Beast isn't one of those $25/article content mills or a place that promises "exposure" in lieu of payment. ("Dude, just no. People fucking die of exposure.")
    I've been published in Esquire. It means nothing if someone slips up and lets gibberish go public.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

None of this was funded until it already existed. This is just wealthy donors attempting to latch onto something they can't control.

You can't bottle lightning.

The spread of social media has enticed many to attempt to use it to their own ends. More and more young people are waking up to that.

Trump is a 3rd party candidate. He just didn't run 3rd party, because 3rd party candidates lose.

I've seen a lot of anger against Trump here and I've kept my mouth shut and let it run its course. Here's the thing. We know what he's doing. We recognize that he has to do it to win. If you want to argue against Universal Suffrage, there are plenty of arguments there. We are where are in this country. The kingmakers tell us who to vote for. They always have. They thought that they always would. The next time you decide Trump is an imbecile instead of playing to a crowd, think about what he's accomplished. It's something I never thought I would see.

Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    Trump is a 3rd party candidate. He just didn't run 3rd party, because 3rd party candidates lose.
    All of the paid pundits on TV and in print haven't been able to sum Trump up better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    We are where are in this country.
    I'm not parsing that.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    It's goddamn beautiful listening to people supporting the party of Robert Byrd throwing the "white supremacist" label around so casually.
    3/15/2016

"MEME's will help win this election!"

-No one ever.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List