Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Old School Scabbard Snubby Holster

It takes some work and oomph to pull the leather belts through, Jim. If it was any tighter I'd have a hard time pulling it through without a pair of pliers. (The web belt I have is a thinner model.)

The gun is definitely seated...both on and off the belt. I just tested again and the roll out is the same.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    It takes some work and oomph to pull the leather belts through, Jim. If it was any tighter I'd have a hard time pulling it through without a pair of pliers. (The web belt I have is a thinner model.)

The gun is definitely seated...both on and off the belt. I just tested again and the roll out is the same.
    When you get a chance, take some pics wearing lighter color clothing and email me some straight on shots and side shots from both ends. I wear mine all day and don't have anything close to that roll out on mine. I usually wear mine over my jeans pocket with the butt close to my hip, then slide it more towards the middle when sitting a lot or driving. Don't think you can do that with those wide pants loops. Going to need a better view.
    Last edited by JRCHolsters; 12-05-2016 at 05:38 PM.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

They should be in your inbox. Thanks, Jim. You can shoot me back a reply via email.
    Last edited by blues; 12-05-2016 at 07:31 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List