Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with a pistol (H&K)...

Thanks for the replies so far.
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    There was a run of 45c's that suffered the hammer follow issue a year or so ago. Contact HKI and have them do an RMA with a return label. This is a known issue and is covered under warranty. The owner must not shoot a lot, this issue has been known for quite awhile.
    Thank God they only hammer follow. Not do something terrible and life threatening like throw their brass erratically....
    Last edited by BigT; 09-19-2016 at 11:56 PM.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

For the record, I converted my to decock only (3+4 detent plate) and added the right side lever (leftie here!) Not a fan of safeties, and I like to carry hammer down with one in the tube. Also not a LEM fan. There, have I managed to piss off everyone?
    Last edited by hufnagel; 09-20-2016 at 05:48 AM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    For the record, I converted my to decock only (3+4 detent plate) and added the right side lever (leftie here!) Not a fan of safeties, and I like to carry hammer down with one in the tube. Also not a LEM fan. There, have I managed to piss off everyone?
    We're not mad, we're just disappointed.

For the OP, I had the same problem way back when with my Hk45c. I thought I had done something to do with the decocker, I dropped it off at the local smith-n-range (Shoot Straight Apopka) and they corrected whatever was wrong with it.

User Tag List