Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manhattan IED explosion

Manhattan IED explosion

The news is still filtering in, but there was an IED that was detonated with multiple injuries about 45 minutes ago.

The amazing thing is that there are hundreds of gawkers, standing around like it is a sporting event, who are oblivious to the possibility of becoming victims when secondary devices go off.

Had an IED is Seaside Heights NJ today too. I don't believe in coincidence!

http://lavallette-seaside.shorebeat....quad-on-scene/

yep,

Not a chance that it is a coincidence.

Fox ran this headline:

"At least 25 injured after explosion in New York City, emergency workers confirm"

It makes me wonder if someone was doing an "advance", learning first responder's current TTPs.

Now this:

A "Mass Stabbing" at a mall.

Police in St. Cloud, Minnesota say one person is dead and six are injured following an apparent knife attack at a mall.

The current administration and the media will both do everything they can to not blame an Islamist nor tie the incidents together.
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 09-17-2016 at 10:32 PM.

NYPD saying possible secondary device at 27th street between 6th and 7th Avenues.

Manhattan IED explosion

Alleged footage of blast. Not graphic. Blast occurs in the distance. Probably a camera from a nearby building.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chiral; 09-17-2016 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    Now this:

A "Mass Stabbing" at a mall.

Police in St. Cloud, Minnesota say one person is dead and six are injured following an apparent knife attack at a mall.
    One of the early reports suggests that a concealed handgun carrier stopped the attacker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DeBlasio just said this is not terrorism.

So an IED went off and injured 29+, and you find another"Suspected IED" a pressure cooker with a cell phone attached to it. And you tell the American People this is not tied to terrorism.

Let me guess, those pesky Girl Scouts got tired of selling cookies.

So far this has all the marks of a multiple IED event. How can people elect such POSs repeatedly? Deblasio and Bloomberg, New York you need real leaders.

Site Supporter
    http://m.startribune.com/police-resp...oud/393850931/

Multiple sources reporting 8 stabbed at MN mall. Attacker shot dead by an off duty police officer.

User Tag List