Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you Site Supporters!

If the guy got but hurt by not getting a participation award I doubt he would have lasted much longer anyways. I'm tempted to start a new account and sign up for a site supporter and then complain when mentioned in this thread.
    Last edited by Luke; 09-16-2016 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Dem werds b hard
    i used to wannabe

Site Supporter
    Thank you El Cid!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    If the guy got but hurt by not getting a participation award I doubt he would have lasted much longer anyways. I'm tempted to start a new account and sign up for a site supporter and then complain when mentioned in this thread.
    Maybe it had nothing to do with a thank you note. I didn't ask why he quit, just why he wanted his account deleted.

Irritates Rage Monkeys RevolverRob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    Freaking finally....
    J slash K
    Do Not Be Male Of
    Donkey - Jerk Is Not Welcome
    Test Haiku Insult
    "P-f: I lurked for wonderful combat pistolcraft advice, but I ponied up cash for my daily dose of Dada." - Baldanders

Thanks Tom it's money well spent!
    The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.* Thucydides 471BC

"Hey! Let's be careful out there." Sgt Phil Esterhaus played by Michael Conrad

Site Supporter
    If, for any reason, someone would prefer I not publicly acknowledge them here when they sign up, please send me a PM when you do and let me know.

Site Supporter
    Thank you, Wondering Beard and Corey!

careful what you wish for blues's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Thank you, Wondering Beard and Corey!
    Thank you Tom for keeping the forum going and making it a great place to learn and share ideas. Also, thanks for keeping Pistol-Training.com up and running so we don't lose all that great information from Todd.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I'm not just doing this because I may have hurt someone feelings
    Our recently departed member still reads PF (he just doesn't want to be a member) and contacted to let me know his feelings were in no way hurt. He just wanted an acknowledgement to be sure the money got where it was supposed to be going. Paypal should be sending out receipts for your payments. If for some reasons you don't get that, if you return to PF, refresh the page and see Site Supporter under your name (which should now be in SS green), you can be sure the money went where it was supposed to go. It's a 100% completely automated system and it works really well.

I still think this thread is a good idea, so I intend to keep thanking people here. I just wanted to set the record straight.

User Tag List