Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you Site Supporters!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Thank you, @Ed L, @JR1572, and @blues!
    You’re very welcome sir.

Thank you , @Mark D, @Jakus, and @arcticlightfighter!

Thanks for hosting a great forum!

My thanks to P-F and Tom.

And of course, to Todd (RIP) for creating this rare gem.

Site Supporter
    Thanks @Tom_Jones, happy to be here. Do you get PM's? I sent you one a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakus View Post
    Thanks @Tom_Jones, happy to be here. Do you get PM's? I sent you one a while back.
    I do -- many hundreds each month. I had set your message aside to answer later since it wasn't one that I could bang out in a few minutes (I was driving back from CA that day with my son after an "emergency" trip to visit his grandmother one last time), and then it got buried under an avalanche of other messages and I completely forgot about until just now when I went looking for it. Sorry. I'll try to find time today to respond -- assuming that it's not too late.

Site Supporter
    I do -- many hundreds each month. I had set your message aside to answer later since it wasn't one that I could bang out in a few minutes (I was driving back from CA that day with my son after an "emergency" trip to visit his grandmother one last time), and then it got buried under an avalanche of other messages and I completely forgot about until just now when I went looking for it. Sorry. I'll try to find time today to respond -- assuming that it's not too late.
    Thanks Tom. It's not too late at this point, and I'd be interested in your feedback.

Thank you, @Rich_Jenkins!
    Where are my manners.

You are very welcome Tom.

Thanks for letting us inmates roam the asylum, generally unfettered. I appreciate the opportunity to help keep a few of the lights on.

Rich

PS hope all are well at home.

PPS Better than average chance I will be back in ABQ periodically for work at KAFB in 2019/20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now, that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find; and not to yield." --Tennyson

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    PPS Better than average chance I will be back in ABQ periodically for work at KAFB in 2019/20.
    I will almost certainly still be here. Let me know when you are around and I'll buy you lunch/dinner.

Thank you, @mmc45414!

User Tag List