Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Website for Keepers Concealment.

New Website for Keepers Concealment.

Hey guys wanted to let y'all know we have a new MUCH better website now.

http://keepersconcealment.com

Check it out and let us know what ya think. We'll be adding to the blog soon.

A Huge shout out to our own Tiffany Johnson and her brother Colin that did our website!!!

http://www.controlaltdesigns.com If you need a website or help with the one you have I'd strongly urge you to give them a go.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Looks great!

Thanks for the shout out Spencer! Glad you like the site! :-)

www.FrontSightPress.com
    | Centered and Even |
    www.CitizensSafety.com | www.CitizensSafetyOnline.com
    | Learn more. Plan well. Fear less.|

It looks great, but I can't find a menu of gun options, unless I totally missed it?
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Looks good on Android phone.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    It looks great, but I can't find a menu of gun options, unless I totally missed it?
    they are listed under the different holster options. The holster is the most important piece of gear you'll buy so instead of listing a whole bunch of guns we list the holster options and then the gun options.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    they are listed under the different holster options. The holster is the most important piece of gear you'll buy so instead of listing a whole bunch of guns we list the holster options and then the gun options.
    I went to the Keeper, clicked on it and it gave a product description and some photos, and an order button, I click on that and it takes me to the order form, with a drop down menu for the holster type, where it lists all your holster options. I still can't find the list of gun options. Sorry, I wanted to give you feedback, I still can't find it.
    Last edited by Clobbersaurus; 09-16-2016 at 07:12 AM.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    I click on that and it takes me to the order form, with a drop down menu for the holster type, where it lists all your holster options. I still can't find the list of gun options. Sorry, I wanted to give you feedback, I still can't find it.
    Hi! The handgun models will depend on which holster you select. So you have to choose the holster first, and then the list of firearms for that particular holster will appear. It's a different list for the different holsters, so you have to select the holster first.

Each set of available options will depend on what you select before that, so the order firm adjusts with each option choice you make. Hope this helps!

www.FrontSightPress.com
    | Centered and Even |
    Last edited by Tiffany Johnson; 09-16-2016 at 07:52 AM.

I have wanted one anyway, so I clicked through the process for an errand. Here's a click log (from Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit):
    Home / Products from top menu / errand image after it scrolled me down / [took me to the products and reviews page even though I told it I wanted to learn about the errand] Errand drop down / Order now radio / order form elements (didn't play well with Chrome autofill) / add item / put "Glock 43" in comments since I hadn't been presented with gun selection / got a thanks we'll contact you.

I may have missed something, but it didn't ask for payment and it never asked me what gun I want. I have been emailed a receipt, but it can't be a receipt because I ain't paid yet.
    Last edited by JAD; 09-16-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I have wanted one anyway, so I clicked through the process for an errand. Here's a click log (from Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit):
    Home / Products from top menu / errand image after it scrolled me down / [took me to the products and reviews page even though I told it I wanted to learn about the errand] Errand drop down / Order now radio / order form elements (didn't play well with Chrome autofill) / add item / put "Glock 43" in comments since I hadn't been presented with gun selection / got a thanks we'll contact you.
    I may have missed something, but it didn't ask for payment and it never asked me what gun I want. I have been emailed a receipt, but it can't be a receipt because I ain't paid yet.
    Hi, JAD! Thanks for the feedback. Sorry about the auto-fill. I'll talk to my brother and see if there's anything we can do about that, but unfortunately I get that a lot on several sites with both Chrome and Firefox (auto-filling with the wrong info). As for payment, at the top of the order form, the instructions should explain that no payment is required yet. It also repeats that in the item entry window. See screenshots below. And where it says "Product," there should be a drop-down menu with the list of product options. If you're not seeing that, would you mind sending Spencer a PM, perhaps with some screen grabs if possible, so we can get it fixed ASAP? Thanks again for the feedback! Every little bit of input helps us work out all the initial kinks!

Name:  order2.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  17.3 KB

Name:  order1.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  31.1 KB
    Last edited by Tiffany Johnson; 09-16-2016 at 10:51 AM.

User Tag List