• Heckler & Koch

61 13.68%
  • Kahr

6 1.35%
  • Kel-Tec

1 0.22%
  • Ruger - Revolver

5 1.12%
  • Ruger - Semiautomatic (excluding 1911s)

4 0.90%
  • Smith & Wesson - Revolver

16 3.59%
  • Smith & Wesson - Semiautomatic (excluding 1911s)

38 8.52%
  • Springfield Armory - XD Series

3 0.67%
  • Taurus

1 0.22%
  • Walther

17 3.81%
  • 1911 - Gov't Model (5", .45 ACP)

11 2.47%
  • 1911 - Other model

14 3.14%
  • Other - Revolver

2 0.45%
  • Other - Semiautomatic

31 6.95%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: What do you carry? Survey for 2016

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Where is the button in the poll for “all of the above?”
    Only available if your answer to "Most likely assailant" is "Bears"

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    If I didn’t plain like guns so much, a 17/19/26 battery, and a pair of AR-15’s would serve extremely well for about all the lower 48 can throw at you.
    I have been rocking this for about 8 years now (minus the AR-15s.... ). I would change but inertia, and really, it's hard to be upset with. It all works and is all largely stock.
    Last edited by Nephrology; 12-04-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Only available if your answer to "Most likely assailant" is "Bears"

I have been rocking this for about 8 years now (minus the AR-15s.... ). I would change but inertia, and really, it's hard to be upset with. It all works and is all largely stock.
    This. I'm pretty much all in on Glocks, and will be unless 1) something truly revolutionary comes along, like a ray gun 2) Glocks become unsupportable due to lack of mags/parts 3) ALL my stuff gets stolen or burnt up in a fire.

I could just as easily be carrying HK, Beretta, or S&W, but if I spent the money and to transition and buy all new guns, holsters, mags and other gear, I'd probably shoot about the same.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I am in the process of putting this together. I have a question for those who are more Google Poll savvy - what is the best way to collect combined make and model? So far I have multiple choice polls for action (semi vs revolver), caliber, manufacturer... but I want to be able to harvest the combined information as well (i.e. Glock 19, and not just glock or 19 separately). I am trying to break it in to sections based on your reply to manufacturer (i.e. if you pick Glock, you advance to the "Which model Glock" section, where you select from their pistols and theirs alone). Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I am in the process of putting this together. I have a question for those who are more Google Poll savvy - what is the best way to collect combined make and model? So far I have multiple choice polls for action (semi vs revolver), caliber, manufacturer... but I want to be able to harvest the combined information as well (i.e. Glock 19, and not just glock or 19 separately). I am trying to break it in to sections based on your reply to manufacturer (i.e. if you pick Glock, you advance to the "Which model Glock" section, where you select from their pistols and theirs alone). Any advice?
    When you are creating your form, look down at the bottom right of the question you are working on. There is a drop down that lets you select what to do after the question is answered. Select "go to section based on answer". I think that will get you what you are looking for.

2017 Pistol-Forum.com CCW Survey...

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....com-CCW-Survey

User Tag List