Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Democrats in Western Pennsylvania are voting for Trump

Why Democrats in Western Pennsylvania are voting for Trump

http://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/499577/

Every single person who walked into Lee Supply’s training room, from the CEO down to the janitor, was a registered Democrat. And every single person pledged not only to vote for Trump and Toomey but to ask family, neighbors, and friends to do the same.
    #RESIST

I've said it before.

Many hardworking people who are stuck in urban settings or democratic strongholds may identify as Democrats on a ballot but their stances and ethics mirror those of any Republican.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Good read. Thanks.

1. Denial and isolation
    2. Anger
    3. Bargaining
    4. Depression
    . <<<---- My current state.
    5. Acceptance

Whoever is handling Trump these days is doing a much better job.
    The vile Yankee douche seems somewhat contained. Still visible through the new thin veneer, but attenuated.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

For whatever it is worth, adding a little to voodoo man's post, my mother and father-in-law were staunch democrats. They hated any thing labled republican with a passion. Only voted democrat no matter who was running. When you talked to them and got down to their core believes, however, they went right along with the republican stand almost every time. They were so stuck on labels they could not or would not see the truth.

Our union is the same way. Back in the day the Democratic Party was the working mans party so they still to this day tell us to vote D. It's crazy.
    i used to wannabe

I deal with self labeling Democrats, which becomes very interesting when we break down their belief structures and positions on a lot of things. They quickly understand that they are actually Republicans and have been voting against their beliefs the entire time.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I have relatives in north central PA who have been life long democrat voters. No longer. They voted for Obama but now absolutely hate him and Hillary. Amazing.
    "Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Our union is the same way. Back in the day the Democratic Party was the working mans party so they still to this day tell us to vote D. It's crazy.
    How many of them don't bother to think for themselves and follow along?

That's the case here... Sooo many union people I know between teachers, cops, truck drivers, and so on would fit in on this forum but continue to do as they're told.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    How many of them don't bother to think for themselves and follow along?

That's the case here... Sooo many union people I know between teachers, cops, truck drivers, and so on would fit in on this forum but continue to do as they're told.

Guilty.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    If Trump wins, I can see the post-mortems now:

"Rise of the deplorables: How racists, bigots, and regressive buffoons elected the worst president in history"
    3/15/2016

User Tag List