Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New favorite truck gun, what's your's?

Site Supporter
    Texas truck gun, by way of Syria:

Name:  oberholtzer-plumbing.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  39.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Xrslug View Post
    That CZ 527 (the CT truck gun) -- is the Aimpoint ring a custom deal to fit the dovetail for the rear iron sight?
    The Aimpoint is mounted in a 30mm Talley QD ring on a Talley scout base (custom install).

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Texas truck gun, by way of Syria:

Name:  oberholtzer-plumbing.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  39.6 KB
    Guns that can stop other trucks, hmmm.

That'd be perfect for rush hour traffic in my hectic little burg on Friday afternoons. Would need remote control and taller pintle for driver operation and 360 coverage. I saw blurb couple weeks back for a new 5.56 mini gun that weighs 16 lbs.; be good for passenger use to starboard.

Benelli M2 21-in. W 8 Brenneke Black Magics is sadly my sad little big bore truck stopper. Used to be a Rem 760 .30-'06 w AP...pump action not easy while driving.

Wait, I'm drifting with y'all!
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

I'll often put my S&W 411 in my console as back-up to what I'm carrying concealed. I can take it out if I leave the truck unattended, something I can't do with my shotgun or Sig MCX.

Digiroc

Mine is for country/backyard pest usage, Digiroc. I've got a rimfire suppressor for rabid skunks, etc. in backyard. I could've popped a squirrel with it at the other evening changing SD cards on the cameras at the Ranch, but didn't: Didn't feel like cleaning it.

When in town I keep my company long arm in their car or POVs on and off duty. It's coming to a head soon 'round here, I fear.
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

I got 2 !!! My Tel-Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 and my new AR 9 Pistol !!! Luv both of them ...

Ferdi
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What make is the AR/Glock, Montes?

Is from New Frontier Armory... highly recommend their lowers they help customizing the uppers ...

Ferdi
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I were going to hunt trucks I would get something in .50BMG.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    If I were going to hunt trucks I would get something in .50BMG.
    20MM Lahti or Solathurn !

User Tag List