Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: EDC Containers / Trays

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Check out Recycled Firefighter. I've been using a leather Sergeant for several months and like it. Also available in all kinds of colors of recycled fire hose.
    Shameless plug for Recycled Firefighter. Mine is lime green and always gets comments when I'm getting my coffee fix.

I'm using one of the minimalist shock wallets and bento boxes by VLMS.

Also, I've dusted my bedside lamp. I didn't realize how bad it was until I took this photo.

I am not an expert, nor do I play one on the internet.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JRCHolsters View Post
    I have been using one of these slim billfolds I make for over a year now. Holds cash and 8-12 cards. It is taller than most wallets for foreign bills but folds to a normal size. By stacking the cards, it is pretty thin and I can easily carry it in my front pocket. This one is made from Nurse Shark and pigskin.

I've been happily using a Recycled Firefighter Sergeant for a few years now but this looks, adult and professional and something I need to have. Email in progress...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    RFID blockers are a good idea, it's the way of the future...
    Agreed. I use these RFID blocking seeves: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 They are a little pricey for what they are, but they work and they add almost no bulk.

I have been using one of these slim billfolds I make for over a year now. Holds cash and 8-12 cards. It is taller than most wallets for foreign bills but folds to a normal size. By stacking the cards, it is pretty thin and I can easily carry it in my front pocket. This one is made from Nurse Shark and pigskin.

That looks like exactly the wallet I wanted to find when I was looking and ended up with the Mitchell leather wallet I'm using now.
    Last edited by Erik; 09-27-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post

That looks like exactly the wallet I wanted to find when I was looking and ended up with the Mitchell leather wallet I'm using now.
    Isn't that always the way it is Erik? BTW, I have been busy perfecting cases and I still have something special in mind for you now that I have refined a few things. Let's touch bases right after the holidays are over.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Site Supporter
    Sounds good. I'll be in touch about that wallet too!

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Sounds good. I'll be in touch about that wallet too!
    Good to go. You can find more info about them at my J.Ryan & Co site. There are pics and prices on the wallets. It is the Mini-Billfold. The Shell Cordovan models are 100% Shell. Most of the others are pigskin or kidskin lined to keep them thin, yet strong.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    For keys and pocket stuff. Made from the feet of a hippo I bagged. Totally baller and don't hate.

Fixed that one for you.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    RFID blockers are a good idea, it's the way of the future...
    I've heard there are over 50 different ways to snag those CC digits. The vast majority of people don't have RFID-enabled credit cards (most use EMV now). The techie criminal buying hundreds of CC#s at a time on the internet is common. A street corner RFID sniffer is less likely. It's more effort, more risk, and less reward than being a cyber criminal. If you're really worried about RFID sniffing, wrapping your cards in tin foil will do just as good a job. Might want to wrap your car key too if you're outlier-grade paranoid.

TL;DR I don't know shit about technology. Plus, I carry a coach wallet cuz I'm fabulous.

For those interested, I just set up a 10% discount coupon code for Pistol Forum members. It is for the J. Ryan & Co. store. Use PF10 at checkout for your discount. If you have ordered in the last couple of days since I posted the wallets, I have your back.

User Tag List